A triumphant victory

A blanket of white snow covers the ground that Susie and Magolor were levitating on, unlike the other dimensions, killing enemies in this one was easier as Magolor's outfit was all white and if Susie wasn't with him he wouldn't even need to use his invisibility magic. His glowing yellow eyes reflected off on the snow below them as they admired the blue sky above, with droplets of snow slowly raining down on them as they explored ancient buildings to fight enemies. Enemies lurked around every corner, and yet Magolor and Susie could still find comfort and warmth in one another. Speaking of Susie, it was much easier to talk to her after the confession, he didn't have to hide anything anymore and it felt like freedom. On the other hand, Susie felt more nervous than ever before, each time she could see Magolor make a corny pun/joke her heart skips a beat and her face starts to blush, if this keeps up, she could probably warm herself up without the need of Magolor's fire magic despite the snowy environment. She disregarded these weird feelings and tried focusing on something else like Magolor's terrible business ideas, ever since he told her the truth, he's been talking about how he could apologize to his friends back home, but most of his ideas were horrible in Susie's eyes, as a girl who had a dad who ran a business, Susie felt a little entitled to guide Magolor into the right path of giving a good apology gift instead of it backfiring onto himself.

"The amusement park I'll build is going to be so amazing, imagine an amusement park full of the most exotic and unique rides and attractions! I can't wait to share it with people everywhere, think of all the great experiences everyone will have when visiting the amusement park. There are just so much potential and limitless ideas! The best part about it is I'll make it for free! I'll just make money off merchandise and food!"

Magolor said with such enthusiasm that you could see sparkles in his eyes, he was practically bouncing off the walls, (more so he was making the enemies bounce all over the place by using his magic to push them someplace else while talking to Susie.) But nevertheless, Susie needed to crush these dreams quickly as this screamed of failure and knowing Magolor he'd probably be ripped into tiny shreds when facing this cruel world of capitalism and reality.
"That sounds great and all but how are you going to get enough money to build an amusement park?"

"Or do you think the people you betrayed will trust you enough to give you the money."

Susie softly chuckled and Magolor bonked her gently on the head and gave her an annoyed look, Susie herself tried to look serious but Magolor was a professional liar so he could see right through her bluff.

"I-I'll just be a travelling shopkeeper! Sell weapons and armour, that way I'll have enough money to build the amusement park."

"Not to mention I've always wanted to be a shopkeeper! Sounds like a relaxing yet exciting job to me!"

Magolor said in a happy tone, imagining himself sitting at his own shoppe in a village as he read some books, waiting for a hero to arrive to come buy some weapons at his shop. But those dreams were interrupted but Susie's question.

"Who's going to buy weapons from a guy who almost tried to conquer the universe?"

Magolor eyes narrowed as he scratched his ear, not knowing what response to give to her.

"I-I haven't worked out the full a-apology plan yet but I'm sure I'll think something..."

Magolor shrugged and tried defeating enemies so he could dodge the question. Getting a combo out of an enemy with his range of attacks. Susie nodded politely as she shot Magolor's enemies down, ruining his combo so that he'd pay attention to her and it seemed to be affective as Magolor stopped in his tracks and glared at her, but she just patted him on the back to Magolor's confusion.

"Sure buddy, but don't say I told you so if we see each other again, because I'd get a kick out of having the satisfaction of being right."

Susie winked as Magolor lightly nudged her with his hand as they both exited the portal to go find the next level of enemies to fight.