Hell isn't so bad with a friend

"I know I said I would get a million apple slices just to get my powers back to apologize to Kirby's friends, but I think I might take that sentiment back...." Magolor said in a tried tone, he had been trudging through this whole area, worn out and exhausted and he wasn't even halfway done this dimension. He wanted to rest but he was worried how quickly time would pass in this world and Kirby's world, who knows, maybe a second here is a few years in Kirby's world! By the time he apologizes it might be old news to them as so many villains and criminals target planet Popstar or so the rumours foretold.

Before Magolor came to that planet he had heard tales of this hero named Kirby, with some people calling him a God or a pink demon, but when he finally met the guy, he never expected someone so kind and nice that he'd risk his own life to help a friend he met a few minutes ago. And of course, Magolor had to take advantage of that kindness, even one of Kirby's friends (Meta Knight), hesitated to help but he only helped because the rest of his friends convinced him to lighten up and relax...Meta Knight always wore a mask and yet he could feel the anger and irritation knowing that his instincts were right when Magolor told his evil plan. He knew asking for forgiveness from Kirby and his friends would be hard and with Meta Knight it would be practically impossible.

 As he thought of the insults Meta Knight might throw at him, an enemy rushed him, trying to attack but while Magolor's powers had been taken away from him, he still had a good ability to hear the footsteps or sounds the enemies had to crush them instantly in one move, but for now he had to do some combo's before it finally died. It disappeared into thin air and dropped a gun it was holding as a weapon; he causally caught it in mid-air and stared coldly at it, he'd been running and attacking people for his own gain his whole life but why now does he feel bad for some random kid? Magolor drew Kirby in the sand with his glove and started contemplating what was so special about Kirby that got him to open up to him? How could somehow be so nice to some stranger... Magolor shook his head and assumed it was Kirby's fault for bonding with him while the betrayal was going on, he probably had some ulterior motive for helping him! Right?

"AHHHH, WHAT IN NOVA HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"

Magolor put his glove over his mouth and looked around worryingly to see if anyone heard him say anything. After a few moments of silence, he threw the gun on the ground and started making his way to the enemies coming up when he suddenly heard a noise coming from the bushes, he looked back with the gun being gone. His heart started racing wondering who could be watching him? Most of the enemies come up and attack once they see you but why was this one watching him? The enemy was probably waiting for a chance to strike, it grabbed the gun, and he now gave them an advantage in this fight. But more importantly he felt more embarrassed that someone heard him yelling something without context and he had only himself to blame, they must have thought I was utterly insane! Some of the bushes started shaking with someone or something brushing along them like they were finding an opening to rush in on him or-

Before he could finish that thought something jumped out at him, he tried using his magic, but they dodged it and started petting his ears?...

"Awwwh! Most of the creatures down here look mostly the same with few different species, but I didn't know there was a cute cat down here!" 

Magolor stared at them in confusion and got a good look at them while they were busy petting him. They had long pink messy hair, no mouth nor legs, they looked to be a female wearing a pink and black dress, they had floating hands with yellow gloves on and  big blue eyes, it reminded him of the beautiful seas he had seen on Popstar. 

"Enjoying the view?" 

she said sarcastically and Magolor blushed even more that he wouldn't be surprised if she mistakes his skin as bright red.