And I thought about how I could look into his eyes, and it did seem as if it fit together perfectly.

"But Ray, there is no point. He won't even look at me"

"Ok explain"

"I'm skinny as fuck. I dont have boobs. And my history doesn't exactly make me eligible."

She made a face and she got up from the floor and came and sat next to me.

"So what you are skinny? You have a beautiful body Wii. You know your body type and can dress up good. You are confident. And when it comes to boobs, you do have boobs. And if he has a problem, leave his sorry ass. And to you final point, you rape doesn't define you. It was just a horrible event that your body had to suffer. It wasn't your mistake, and you are over it too. You need to live your life and enjoy sex. That bastard may have ruined it, but there is someone out there who will make it worth it for you. And if he has a problem with your rape, he should go and fuck himself"

And I just looked at her. She did make sense.

"Wow!" I said.

"I know I am always right"

She squeezed my hand.

"Now, lets take out your date outfit."

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"He didn't buy you your favorite muffins for no reason. Trust me, he will take you out on a date. And if he wont, I'll take you out or you can even go out solo, your wish"

And I rolled my eyes.

And then she started to dig through my cupboard, looking for the perfect date outfit.

-----------------

It was 11pm and I was sitting on the swing, in the park opposite my building. Alone. It wasn't exactly dark, it rarely is, so I felt pretty safe to sit outside alone this late.

It was cold tho, but it felt good.

I was looking at my phone for tattoo ideas. I have always wanted a few, and I felt now is a good time.

I wanted to get one in the middle of my breast and underboob.

Since I hardly had boobs, and I had a gap, I felt it would be appropriate to get one there. I saw one and I really liked it a lot. Dwyane had a lot of tattoos so he made an appointment for me with his artist tomorrow, and I was really excited.

I had spoken to his artist and she had sent me a lot of original ideas and I was in the middle of the process of selecting when I heard a voice behind me.

"Is the swing taken?" I was startled and I jumped slightly. I turned behind me to see him.

Valtyr. He was wearing sports shorts and a thermal tee. It was as if he had come out for a run.

It was almost 10 Degree Celsius outside and this man was wearing shorts. And this revealed that his right leg was filled with traditional tattoos.

"Um.. No" I said.

"May I?" he asked and I just nodded my head.

That big man, tried to sit on a small swing. And it was a hilarious sight to see.

"I can see you smiling:

"Im sorry, but I think the seat is too small for you" and I pursed my lips to not laugh out loudly.

He gave me a playful look and stood up.

"Well, I never fit into small things" and my eyes widened and shot up to look at him. He definitely had a double meaning, but his cool demeanor made me feel like a dirty thinker.

I cleared my throat.

"Are those designed created by Lucy?"

Lucy was the name of the tattoo artist.

"Lucy Lam? Yes"

"I know her style. I have gotten a few tattoos from her. She is good"

And somehow, his approval meant something to me. I felt my heart beat fast and I bite my lip.

"Oh my little Fugl, the way you make me lose control "he said and I blinked my eyes.

[Fugl = Bird]

"Sorry?"

"You make me lose control" and my mouth dropped over his bluntness.

"I am very much attracted to you, and I know you are too" and on cue, I blushed.

This man is too forward. And I really like that about him. This made me feel attracted towards him. He isn't beating around the bush and is confident in what he is saying.

"My sister birthday is tomorrow. I would like it if you would accompany me"

"What? I dont think so it would be appropriate for me to come" I said as I stood up.

"Why is it inappropriate for you to come?"

"Um.. I cannot just show up to anyones birthday without them knowing"

"Wait" he said as he took out his phone and dialed a number. I just stood there awkwardly.

"Elsa, I would like to bring Winnie to your birthday tomorrow"

And my eyes widened and I looked at him.

This man!

And she said something and he just nodded.

In this entire time, he was just looking at me. Into my eyes.

And he cut the call.

"Well, she said yes. I will pick you up at 6pm tomorrow. Wear something leather. Thats her theme.

He walked at me and I looked up at him. not breaking the contact. A breath left my lips at this intimacy. My body was warm.

He held my face softly with one hand and kissed my forehead.

His lips were so soft that I closed my eyes taking it in.

"Be ready my little Fugl"

And with that he left leaving me standing in the park and i just wondered, 'How the hell did he know my name?'

-----------------------

- VOTE -
- COMMENT -
- STAY SEXY -