I do...

TREVOR'S POV:

It's been a few months into our relationship now, and yes, me and Michael made it official. I love that man so much, so today, I'm going to Vangelico to buy him an engagement ring. You may be thinking, "But Trevor you aren't the marrying type!" BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!

I woke up carefully without waking my love up, I began to get dressed and left a note for him so he knows where I am, I think it looks pretty good, don't you think?

I placed the note on his bedstand and kissed his forehead. Then, I began my journey.
I got into Michael's black tailgater and turned on Channel X, my favorite song, Amoeba by The Adolescents came on, I started loudly singing.
I also had Ron send me money from the business funds in order to pay for the ring, as all of my money was in Sandy Shores.
10 minutes later, I arrived at Vangelico's. Their business is up and running again after that heist months ago, thank goodness.
I walked in and was greeted by a woman with red hair and glasses at the register.
"Hello there sir, how can I help?"
"Uh, hello. I'd like to buy an engagement ring"
"Oh, who's the lucky woman? What does she like?"
"Actually, he's a man. A very good looking one to say the least. He likes plain rings, but not cheap. Uhh... How about that one?" I begin to point to a platinum ring band
"Uh... right" she stares me up and down as she unlocks the case and pulls out the ring
"Full platinum ring, durable, lasts a long time, and won't catch on anything as there's no jewels on it. Only for 10,000. What do you say?"

I looked at the ring, then decided it was perfect! "Yes I'll take it"I paid for the ring, and she put it in a velvet black box with the initial, M, engraved into the inside of the ring

"Yes I'll take it"
I paid for the ring, and she put it in a velvet black box with the initial, M, engraved into the inside of the ring. I also got a ring with the initial, T, engraved into it. Of course it cost me more money but anything for my sugartits!

I then started going to the floral shop nearby, and got Michael his favorite flowers. Blue Delphiniums. I bought a huge bunch of them, and I got him his favourite chocolate traybox which of course had to be expensive!

I put the gifts into the back seat of the car, then I started to drive back to the house. I started shaking; nervous if he was going to say yes or not... Was it too early for marriage? I really hope not... I genuinely love him. After Amanda, I don't really blame him if he isn't ready yet...