Young Appearance:

Height: 133cm (4"4)

Height: 133cm (4"4). | 187cm(6"2/Adult)

Weight: 52lb |175lbs(Adult).

--

Main Weapons: Coiled Sword.

**

Personality: Extremely Calm | Level-Headed |Kind(To His Family) | Creative |Intelligent | Heartless |Charming| Lazy | Playful.

Likes: Coffee | Sleeping | Dreaming | Training His Combat Skills |Cooking | Nature | Magic | Anime/Manga/Light Novel & Fanfics | Hanging out with Annabeth | Dreaming with Annabeth.

Dislikes: Unsavory People, Most Gods.

Loves: (None).

Hates: Not Getting Enough Sleep |People & Beings Who Interrupts His Nap Time.

--

Family: (None he knows of).

Friends: Annabeth.

Lovers: (None).

**

--

Personal Skills: Souls of the Slain: In this world, to have a soul is to have life. The soul will persist long after one's death, a testament to the power of its former owner. These souls are free to be taken and they possess power. The stronger its owner, the stronger the soul. Of course, steps must be taken in order to use that power for oneself. Merely taking the souls of others will not make you stronger, at least not immediately. From now on, wherever you go, you shall absorb the souls of those you slay and those slain around you, to be used however you see fit. Whether you wish to forge these souls into weapons, strengthen yourself with them, or merely give them away, it is your choice.

>A Dark and Terrible Sign: In this world, there are those who are known as accursed undead, humans whose lives have passed and yet they still walk. All such individuals are branded by the Darksign. Henceforth, whenever such a being dies, they will find themselves reborn, resurrected near the last bonfire they rested at but losing all their souls in the process.

>Masterful Dodger: The best way to avoid dying in this world is to avoid getting hit. And you've gotten really good at that last part, mostly by dodging. Your dodging isn't perfect or even good, not yet at least, but you do have one little advantage over most others. It seems that whenever you try to dodge something by either rolling, quick stepping, or flipping, there is an instance, a very small one, barely any longer than half a second, where you are completely and utterly immune to any forms of harm. It may not seem like much but you'd be surprised how good such a thing can be.

>Bloodstains: People die in this world in droves. Some of these people will be remembered but sadly, most of these deaths shall go forgotten, unknown to the rest of the world. But with you around, that will no longer be quite so true. At will, you may see bloodstains on the ground. These bloodstains mark the places where one has met their end, often a violent and brutal end in these times. By touching these bloodstains, you will be able to see an illusory phantom, depicting the last ten seconds of their life.