sɪx

{ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏʀ}

"...Why didn't you behead me? Aren't I a demon? Or are you looking down on me?" [name] spat out with hatred.

Tengen turned and smiled at [name], which made her grip the sides of her head together with her hands,

"Yorumi-san, Hinatsuru has made a new kimono for you!" Tengen said, giving out the black and light blue kimono with a smile.

It was that same smile that kept her going in the demon slayer corps. Tengen Uzui, The Sound Hashira. [name] couldn't believe that he came back. She gritted her teeth, "They replaced me?! How despicable!" She thought.

"We've been searching for you for so long, Yorumi-san..." [name] covered her ears, "Shut up, I only serve that old man!" She backed away from Tengen, "It's true. Even the Master was worried, he felt so bad."

[name] swatted Tengen's hands from her face, "Don't act like you know me!" [name] growled, baring her teeth, "We're strangers to each other!" She yelled, looking over at the beheaded Daki, wanting to go over there and help her regenerate.

"Come home, Yorumi-san." The Sound Hashira sounded and [name] pushed Tengen back as she wailed in her memories.

"Don't do this to me, don't, please!"

"Yorumi-san, Yorumi-san! Come back!"

"What do you think you're doing? I can't believe you had the guts to behead me, and try seduce my ane-san! You're going to pay for this. You hear me?" Daki spat, angrily.

"Are you still whining and moaning? I have no use for you anymore. Just die an unflashy death." Tengen retorted, his twin swords held on too his shoulder.

"Don't give me that. In the first place, you said I wasn't an Upper Rank, didn't you?" Daki whined out, "That's because you can't be an Upper Rank." The Sound Hashira replied in a nonchalant manner.

"I'm Upper Six, I'll have you know!"

"Then, why is your head in your hands? That's beyond weak! Did your brain matter explode or what?" He chimed,

"I haven't lost yet, all right?! Because I'm an Upper Rank!"

"But you've lost. It's really obvious."

"I'm really powerful, you know! Right now, I'm still Number 6 but I'm going to get even stronger..."

"Not buying it!"

At that moment, Daki started to cry which snapped [name] out of her pitiful state and looked up, noticing Daki's disheveled state, "I really am Upper Six! I'm telling the truth! I have the number to prove it, too! I'm amazing, you hear me?!"

[name] grew her hair out, motioning that her power was increasing, and the white ends were flowing to her waist now.

"Daki, Daki, I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry. What kind of an Demon Moon am I?" [name] cursed herself as Daki started crying harder.

"Stop it, [name]-ane, you're making me sad when you curse yourself! Why were Demon Slayers even born?!-"

"-Die! Die! All of you can just die!" Daki cried harder and harder, Daki's head rolled onto [name]'s lap, making [name] more guilty.

"He cut my head off! He cut my head off! Brother!" Daki called out, and a shadow loomed over [name] as Gyutaro's figure grew out of Daki's back, just as Tengen's blades were about to touch Gyutaro a cloud of smoke glazed over the four.

Daki sniffled, making Tengen tense up.

"Come on, there's no use crying. Can't you even reattach your own head by yourself? You sure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?" Gyutaro ruffled Daki's hair, comforting her.

"Is that a burn on your face? Look here. You need to take care of your face, since you were born with such a pretty face." Gyutaro healed the wounds inflicted on Daki, [name] lowered her head, avoiding his tempting gaze. Tengen went for another blow, only to be hit harder and worser by Gyutaro.

"Huh? Not bad. You stopped my attack, didn't you? Even though I was going for kill. Good for you, man." His scratchy voice pierced Tengen's ears.

"Good for you. Lucky you, man." Gyutaro started getting jealous about this supposed flawless Hashira.

Daki spoke up, "Brother! It's not just him! There is more! Kill the one who burned me, too! Promise me!" Daki hugged [name], making the demon girl hug back, "I've been toiling away, and yet... I've really been giving it my all! All by myself! And yet, everyone got in my way and bullied me! They all ganged up on me and bullied me!"

[name] pet her head softly, "I see! I see! That's unforgivable for sure! My sweet little sister doing her best with what little she had. So I'll massacre everyone who had the nerve to bully her." Gyutaro continued, "Time to exact it. That's my way. I'll exact the same damaged you inflicted on me for sure. You're going to spin round and round when you die. Because my name is Gyutaro!"