ᴏɴᴇ

{sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ}

It has been a long while, maybe two or three months... This was the way [name] had to live if she couldn't eat humans to replenish her strength.

"Kocho-sama, [name] has awoken!" The sound of her name from someone's mouth had awakened the said girl's hearing, [name] stretched with a yawn, the curtains protected her from burning alive, which was her first mistake when she tried adjusting to this daily schedule.

"Good morning, [name]-san!" Shinobu walked in, comfortable with the demon since she came two years ago.

[name] rushes over to the Insect Hashira for a hug, successfully getting one as the smaller woman accepts it wholesomely, "You have a mission with Uzui-san tonight! He says he has a special surprise for you after." She pets [name] after she lowers her height literally and leans down.

"Yorumi-san, you're looking flamboyant as always!" Uzui compliments.

The moon was dancing in the sky, gaining [name]'s attention as she stared at it with infatuation, "Yorumi-chan!" She snapped out of her trance, being trapped in a hug with Uzui's wives.

They were taller than her in her current state, but [name] quickly transformed into her regular frame. Her height of 5'9". Which was a bit taller than the trio of wives.

Makio and Suma fought for who farewelled [name] first, but Hinatsuru beat them to it.

"Farewell, [name]. Come back safe!" The demon girl nodded, turning to the flashy Hashira before getting into stance.

Her kimono was a dull black, which ended at her ankles, with a plain white haori overlapping the outfit and [name] wore dark green tabi socks with a pair of black zori with dark green straps.

[name] and Uzui ran to their heart's content, in a flashy manner, they were enjoying themselves till they made a stop at their final destination.

"Ready, Yorumi-san?" And [name] quickly jumped to the rooftops of the red light district, unspotted. Her eyes were scanning the area. Uzui had found the demon with his keen hearing on his side and ran forward, knowing [name] was behind him.

The demon girl was following but something stopped her, she smelt a demon scent from behind her and she quickly looked back.

Only to be ambushed, from two demons.

She snarled at them, baring her teeth at them, "A demon working with a Hashira?" He swiped at her, yet pain was inflicted on him.

His arm was ripped clean off. [name] put her fists up, looking deep into his eyes, only to widen at the ranking engraved in them. She faced the other and saw the matching marking in hers. Her focus was diverted and gave time for the ranked demon, who was obviously Gyutaro, a chance to strike.

[name] turned before striking him in the chest with her elbow, he gripped her shoulders and kneed her back.

"Brother, hurry! The Hashira is coming back." The other demon girl, dressed kinda bare, ushered her brother. He huffed in frustration, grabbing [name] by the back of her knees and lifted her over his shoulders, making a run for it.

"Yorumi-san!!" Uzui yelled out, his whole figure beaten up from another fight he won.

[name] kept punching the demon's back, hating that her kimono was riding up to her thighs.

"Quit punching me! You're so annoying..." [name] clenched her teeth before kicking her feet, trying to escape his strong hold, "Quit it!" He shouted.

"Quiet, brother, you might wake the humans." Suddenly, they were transported by Nakime. This freaked [name] out a lot, she quickly twisted her body before kicking Gyutaro down and making a break for it.

Daki easily wrapped her sash around her, disabling her movement.

"Enough."