ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

{ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ}

Darkness in the first step, [name]'s body slowly gained strength, her body felt more defined and powerful. Her hands gripping to test her strength, [name] opened her eyes as she felt her whole body.

She searched for a mirror, a full body mirror in another room was displayed.

Her skin was now a deadly pale white, her eyes were a darker green than before and engravings were marked inside, she stared horrified as her body became more of a woman and her kimono was tight around her... [name] didn't know where she was, who she was except her purpose, not to eat humans.

Her face was mature.

[name] had rain cloud tattoos that printed over her chest, on her arms, her stomach, and tidal waves on her right cheek.

"What am I?" She widened her eyes at her appearance that was nowhere as unique as this, her features that of a grown matured woman, [name] was frightened of herself. Covering her face and eyes to block the reflection, only to feel someone else's tighten their grip on her wrists, stopping her from fully encasing her eyes.

"Quit making that noise, it's annoying." He glared deep in the depths of her eyes.

[name]'s eyes brimmed with tears, "Why would I, you're not an ugly looking demon!"

The demon girl pushed him away, sniffling, "I have to serve the devil, I'm constantly in danger and I'm trapped like this." She sobbed, hiccuping, she covered her eyes from view.

For some reason, his emotions were not his own, he became pitiful for her and suddenly hugged her. Nothing he could control.