ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

{ᴍʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴅɪᴇs}

It was a quiet night. [name] was walking out of the red light district, unaware of some lustful men following her from a distance.

"Hey, girl!" The black haired girl turned around in surprise, she wore a black and white kimono with golden accents added all around. [name] took a few steps away from the scent of alcohol from the overaged men, "How can I help you?" She asked, covering her chest by folding her arms.

A smile presented on her features, her body was something that types of men like these, would be lusting over.

"Your so cute," one man steps up, frightening the fifteen-year-old, she tries backing away some more but a man appeared behind her, blocking her.

[name] anxiously tried finding an escape, "Why don't you stay with us?" The leader looking one grabbed her arm, but [name] shook her head as a tear trickled down. The men grew bothered, "Please let me go."

Suddenly, he threw her down, she landed on her head first. "I let you go, so you have do us a favor, and stay still." [name] was crying out of shock and fear, at this point, her kimono was ripped open to reveal her undergarments.

Suddenly, the man that was about touch her had lost his head and his arm.

While another had his shoulder devoured, two tried fighting back but failed to do so, earning scars all round.

The last tried escaping with [name] for his own but died in the process, the fearful young girl had witnessed so many die and knew it was her time... Her parents were expecting her right about now.

"I'm sorry, dear one.. It seems you deserve another chance." The anonymous voice spoke up.

It was all black. [name] couldn't see, nor feel. It was numb feeling and [name] had thought she was dead, till her eyes reopened again... [name] gasped, covering herself yet she couldn't feel the coldness like she used to.

[name] looked up and noticed she was on a bed, she cried out of shock.

Her sudden enhanced sense of hearing alarmed her that a few people were coming inside the room she was in, "She's definitely a demon... But she didn't kill those people, she was just turned." [name] covered herself with the blanket, a young man entered as well as a group of individuals.

She widened her eyes as she saw the image of the men that tried to rape her.

"Hello, child," His voice immediately calmed her down, but she was cautious of all of them, in case they may strike her. "My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki, and may I ask yours?"

She hesitated, "Y-Yorumi, Yorumi [name]."