Chapter 1

(y/ns outfit for when you go infrount of the capital)

Y/ns pov

I was sitting on the beach looking at the sunrise as it raised up into the sky.

I then hear someone and I turned to see my lover finnick.

Darling what are you doing asked Finnick.

Oh just watched the sunrise care to join me I asked.

He smiled and walked up to me and sat down by me and took my hand.

Y/n what would you say if I asked you to marry me asked Finnick.

I looked at him and smiled.

Oh Finnick I'd say yes and you know that I spoke as I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Finnick chuckled and kissed me.

Y/n will you marry me asked Finnick as he showed me a ring he pulled out.

My eyes widen and I started to tear up.

Yes yes I'll marry you Finnick I spoke as I hugged him.

Finnick hugged me back and put the ring on my finger and kissed me and I kissed back.

We then got up and he took my hand and we walked together hand in hand.

We got to the victor village and we entered mags place.

Mags I called out.

I saw Mags pick out.

I smiled and ran up to her.

Mags look Finnick proposed to me I spoke show the ring.

She took my hand and smiled as she touched my cheek and I smiled.

Mags let go and walked up to Finnick and pat him saying good Finnick I'm proud of you.

Finnick smiled and hugged her.

Then a video of President snow came on and we all came together and sat down.

Finnick took my hand as we watched.

Ladys and gentlemen this is the 75th year of the hunger games and it was written in the charter of the games that ever 25 years, that would be a quarter quell to keep fresh for each new generation the memory of those that died in the uprising against the Capital each quarter quell is distinguished by games of a special significance and now on this line the 75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion we celebrate the 3rd quarter quell as a reminder that even the strongest cannot overcome the power of the capital on this 3rd quarter quell games the male and female tributes are to be reaped from the existing pool of Victor's in each district spoke president Snow.

I screamed in horror as I got up.

NOOO I screamed.

Finnick got up quickly to comfort me.

NOOO THEY PROMISED WE WOULD BE FREE IF WE WON THE GAMES I yelled out as I cried.

I started to cry even more as I snuggled up to Finnick as he rubbed my back as he shack his head.

Finnick took me out of mags place and took me to our place.

We entered and my mom came running as well as my big brother.

Y/n spoke my brother as he hugs me.

I hugged him back.

(The day of the reaping)

All us Victor's starting to walk together and we stood waiting.

Welcome Welcome as we celebrate the 75th anniversary and 3rd quarter quell of the hunger games spoke Stella.