Chapter 8:Why Are You Crying?

Frost P.O.V.

I took Maroon back to her bedroom with help from Lapis. He told me that he's sorry for mistaking me as my own son but he didn't know that.We passed by some of my crewmates talking with kids.I noticed Fortegreen talking with one of the little crewmates. His Mom would be happy that he's talking to other kids.But she needs nap.I remember one time,I was passing by Maroon's room and I heard her crying in the room.I thought that she might have a nightmare or seen something bad that made her cry.But what would made her cry?I went inside her room.She was sitting on her bed holding a portrait of her with someone holding a baby in his arms.(I guess that the person beside her was a he). I could make a guess that the person beside her in the picture was her husband and the baby is Fortegreen. Anyway I sat next to her and she didn't noticed me.Oh nvm,she noticed me.Yep,she did.I asked her about why is she crying.She put back the picture on  the shelf.While she was putting it back,she answered me back in a voice that sounds like that it could break any second.Here's what she said:Frost,I am crying because I missed my husband.I got a dream that he got killed by the imposter.