Chapter 4:Memories of the Past

Snow's P.O.V.

One thing that I noticed is that I never knew my Dad. I just hope that I can meet him. Mom said that he's kind,handsome and he left us because he has a mission to do. I think he is sleeping. Although Mom doesn't say so. Mom thinks that he will never come back to us. I suppose Mom might be watching me.I wanna talk to my dad.But where is he? He might be in another ship. But what if he already forgot about us? I wanna talk to my Dad because I have lots of questions for him. Sure,he might be already sleeping. But what if he's still alive. But for now,I'll think about my memories.

FLASHBACK

White's P.O.V.

Snow,where did you go?*small giggles* Oh,I found you,Snow. *Frost walks in* Hey White,where's Snow,asked Frost. I told him that the both of us are playing hide and seek. Frost,I called out to my husband. I told him that I wanna sleep. Okay,he told me.*Frost picks up Snow* 

TIMESKIP

I was sitting next to my husband on our balcony. He put Snow back to bed while I watched him. I placed one of my hands on his shoulder. His shoulder felt warm. He then stood up and told me that he's going to go to bed. I stand up and went back to our room. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He went into bed with me. And then we both slept together.