ten - i am a total fucking dumbass

Start from the beginning

Cross that last one out, Tommy argued to himself. He's not going to a woman he grew up with and practically raised him but who also hides a deep secret that may involve murder to which Tommy may be the prime victim.

Crossing the sturdy bridge that connects to the other tree where his makeshift bedroom and all the necessary things lies, he successfully got his food which is simply a bag of pretzels and a soda and flopped down on his makeshift bed that's a comfortable looking space to sleep (which he can't, as of the moment). Taking a bite off a single piece of pretzel, he stared at the wooden wall where the clock is hung. The audible "tic-toc" from the clock, mixed with the sound of nature that he couldn't describe, made him drift from reality. Although he was there physically, his mental state said otherwise.

-

'What do you mean it's almost time?'

'No, Tommy is not here, I'm sure. He's probably out somewhere with some village friends'

'The prophecy, you mean? Don't worry, it's hidden'

'Is it dangerous for us to let him enter this academy?'

'Are you sure? As far as we know, they might be there'

'Tommy can pass the exams freely, he's a genius. And in order for this plan to work, we also need information behind those tainted walls. Specifically, about them. We can gain information and that's what's important at least right now'

'Theseus, our fallen hero, would be no more. We'll make sure of it as our suffering will be over soon, my dear-'

-

Oh my fucking Prime.

-

"The third child borne of the one hundredth generation of Senka generation will be crowned as the heir of the Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2. The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky. As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over"

"...The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky. As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over"

-

What the fuck.

-

Stars... Sky... Constellation... Taurus..

Where did he get the prophecy from in the first place?

-

What the fucking hell?

-

That's right, it was from a book.

'The Book of Stars. Vol. II', specifically.

And if the prophecy, in the second to the last lines, involves stars then that would mean, it's where the next clue lies!

You're absolutely stupid, Tommy

-

"I'm absolutely fucking stupid" Tommy mumbled as he make his way towards the local library, head down low as he doesn't want any person he passed by through see and familiarize his face which would potentially alert Clarita which he obviously don't want to happen. It will ruin his progress and would lead him to a precarious situation. As he walked into the place he has been walking for, he expected for the place to be almost empty. Truth to his word, it is indeed empty with the librarian sleeping in their assigned area. He continued to walk, albeit quietly and tried his best to not make a noise as the waxed floor's material is full wood.