He's baaacckk!~

You hoes be tripping if you thought I was gone lmao. I always come back

9

(Og fem) Enzukai x Fem!Reader fluff (No, this is not canon Enzu)

Another day, another asshole I have to deal with. These guys are jerks. Besides, I'm lesbian, why am I working as an Oiran? Wait, for the money, yeah. Ugh, dumbass incels..Oh shit I just bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm so sorry--" Oh. My. God. She's hot. "It's fine, now, come with me, human." She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to a large home.

"This is your new home." She closes the door. "What do you mean?" She turns to me. "I've seen how those assholes treat you, you're a beautiful woman, you don't deserve that." EEEEEKK!!! She called me beautiful!? Oh. My. GOOOODDDDD!! Okay, calm yourself down, Y/N.. "A-Alright..thank,you.." She smiles. "Come have tea with me, also, my name is Enzukai, love."

And that's how I met my wife. I found out later that she was a godlike being, but I still loved her very, very much. We adopted a child later on named Yinko.

Bonusss~

"WAAAAAHHH!" Enzukai and Y/N sigh. "Your kid's crying.." "Past 12:00am he's your kid.." "Fuck you." "Not now." Enzukai groans and hushes Yinko and goes back to bed. "See? Wasn't that hard." Y/N said. "Yeah, it wasn't, so that means you could've done it." "Just sleep" "Fine." They both fall asleep.