Bottom!Daku x Reader

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠DONT BE AN IDIOT AND IGNORE THE WARNING, THIS IS OLD AND CRINGE. IF YPU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF🖕🖕🖕 ⚠⚠⚠⚠

Warning: Sexual activity⚠⚠

As you walk the halls you bump into the back of Daku, ever since you became a puppet it's been hard to navigate. Your hands immediately go to his waist so he wouldn't fall because of the height difference. "Uh,
Y/n..?" He says "Yeah?" You respond. "Your k-kinda...grinding against me" He says. You blush, you start kissing his neck. "Ah!~" he moans. You pin him to the wall and take off his pants, than take off yours, you position yourself at his entrance and start slowly thrusting, his soft moans satisfy you, so, you go faster. "A-ah~ faster!" He says, at this point he begging, you chuckle, you mess with his hair, usually, he would smack your hand away but he was feeling too much pleasure to care. You thrust harder, his moans turn into screams, you rub his inner thigh, feeling his soft skin, but suddenly, he grips your other arm, "Please, go faster..I'm gonna-" He gets interrupted with your swift thrusting, "A-Ah~! Ah ah~" Cum splatters onto the wall. But your nowhere near done, You start tease him as well, "Mph...wait...Y/n..What about Yasu..?" He asks "Who cares?" You respond. You keep going, He cums a second time, you feel your orgasm coming too, so you kiss his neck and tease him as you cum inside of him.