𝟘𝟜. 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

Start from the beginning

I gave him a smile, "Of course, I wouldn't be a Hashira if I didn't."

The other boys looked at us In shock, "Such a pretty girl is a Hashira!! Please marry me...I can't be alone all my life!" A yellow-haired boy pleaded and grabbed my hand.

"Oh um...uh..." What the hell do I even say to that?

Muichiro took a step towards me and slapped the boy's hand off mine. I looked over at him in shock. "She isn't interested." Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.

"haha...Yea sorry I lik- I'm not interested..." Well, this just got more awkward so I started to speak again, "I'm sorry I never told you guy's I'm a Hashira, I thought you knew," I smiled. 

Muichiro looked as blank as ever, maybe with a hint of annoyance. He has to apologize for hitting Tanjiro with rocks. So being the good person I am, I nudged him. "No." was the response I got back.

"Hold on guys I just have to talk to Muichiro real quick." I laugh then move away for them.

"Come on Muichiro you have to apologize," I plead

"My answer stays the same." He looked away and I had a bothered face on. "Please Mui?" The nickname for him always caused him to have butterflies, "...Maybe." HA I knew the nickname would work. Aw he has a soft spot~

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised up. "Fine Y/N I'll do it." I saw him walk over there and he spoke, "Kamado, I'm...." He looks back at me, basically telling me he doesn't want to go through with this.

"Ahem" I cough, "I'm sorry for throwing pebbles at you, but you still shouldn't interrupt the Master," Muichiro said with a hint of irritation. "It's okay Tokito-kun." He smiled

"Hahaha okay Muichiro we can go now." I lift up my hand motioning him to come towards me. He then looks back and glares at the yellow head one last time.

"What was that about?" I asked. "Nothing important N/N." Damn he got me back with that. I tried to contain the blush that was about to appear on my face, and more butterflies were appearing in my stomach.

Why does Muichiro make me feel this way, I've known him for a while and I still can't get over his little teasing moments.

Muichiro was looking back at me with a tiny smirk on his face. "Don't look at me like that," I pushed him and he did stumble a bit. He better not get me started...I can be vicious. Wait...oh I have to talk to my brother ugh. 

"Hey Muichiro, I have to go talk with my brother okay? I...won't be back haha I'll probably go to my house after," I turn to look at him with a joyous face. 

He nodded his head and patted my head. He really has to stop making me so flustered. 

I hide my face while I leave Muichiro to go find my brother. Why do I have to do this? Oh yea, that letter thing.

I find him in a garden near his estate. 

"Giyu-nii san" His head didn't turn or anything, he just stood in the same position as before. 

Ugh why is he being so difficult? "I just wanted to ask, why was I put on that letter Urokodaki-san wrote."

"It was my wish." He blankly told me. "But why!? I never agreed to this!" I yelled more than I wanted too...

"You're being selfish," My brother sighed

"Me selfish!? you're the one who left me ALONE all those years!" I'm not going to cry, It isn't worth the time. I tried to calm myself down. "You blamed me for their deaths....Nii-san, we were all kids it wasn't like we can save everyone in the Final Selection."