Then, his cold gaze swept over the bodyguards around him. "Whatever Young Master Xi says goes. If anyone dares question it, you better get lost from the Major Cloud array."

As soon as he finished speaking, the bodyguards of Hell King Manor immediately shut their mouths in fear. While Feng Lian Ying, on the other hand, was seething with anger.

Nie Jinchen saw that her face was purple with rage, and he couldn't help but feel distressed. Clenching his teeth, he said, "Little Sister Lian Ying, you don't have to bother about this group of cowards. I'll go now and collect the Chen Xiang Fruit that you want."

After saying that, he ruthlessly glared at Hexi, before he then turned around and walked towards the centre of the medicinal field.

Chapter 312 - Purgatory On Earth

Soon, Nie Jinchen had picked a fifth grade spiritual plant; a Chen Xiang Fruit. While walking back, he aimed a provocative grin towards Hexi and the others.

However, before Nie Jinchen could leave the medicinal field, he suddenly heard a shrill scream coming from behind him.

Nie Jinchen instinctively turned his head around and saw the shadows of two people emerge from the depths of the medicinal field. Specifically, the hill which was exuding the colourful rays of light.

When the two people neared Nie Jinchen, and he could clearly see their appearances, he immediately released a cry of, "Aahhh!"

It was unknown when, but the faces' of the pair had been covered with blood blisters.

The largest of the blood blisters were the size of grapes, while the smallest ones were the size of a woman's pinky nail. The blood blisters were squished together; some were purple, while some were dark red. Because they were so densely packed together on her face, it made a person want to vomit at first glance.

Their eyes were bloodshot, and as they ran, their hands uncontrollably scratched at their faces. This caused the blisters to pop and their faces to look like they were melting as filthy pus and watery blood streaked down their cheeks.

"S-save me..." One of them reached out his hand towards Nie Jinchen; his eyes full of pleading and fear.

That hand trembled violently, and the fingertips were covered with a mix of red and white pus. In just a moment, it was about to grab onto Nie Jinchen's clothes.

Nie Jinchen suddenly returned to his senses, and reacting like he'd seen a ghost, he shouted loudly and flew out of the medicinal field like a madman.

The two people were unable to catch Nie Jinchen, so with hesitation, they changed direction and staggered towards the crowds.

While they ran, they uttered wretched screams of, "Save me-! Save me-! I don't want to die!!"

All of the people standing outside the medicinal field were stunned when they saw this scene, their faces showing alarm.

However, the horror was far from finished.

Those who had sobered within the medicinal field because of the Assembling Soul Fragrance abruptly fainted without warning.

While the martial artists who'd devoured the spiritual plants whole found ugly red patches developing on their faces at a speed that was visible to the naked eye. These red patches quickly spread to cover their entire body, and there was a tendency for them to swell into blood blisters.

The martial artists who had red patches spreading across their bodies continually twitched, and even though they were all in a coma, they still uttered pained groans. Their faces were contorted into expressions of agony.