03. BONUS CHAPTER!

Depuis le début

I know her? Of course I must know her.

Is her, isn't she? The girl I shot two days ago.

Right?

"What do you want from me love?"  I try to sound sweet towards her. I wanna know what she wants.

Maybe this is her gift. To control people's dreams by telling them what we have to know.

Maybe I can try to be a version I haven't been for so so long. A version of me with emotions.

I wanna know what this dove wants so I must be that version. I call her dove because I don't know her name and she does look like a sweet dove with those long hair and that white dress. An angel.

I approach her from behind and the cold wind is passing through her beautiful long hair. Light brown hair that's close to looking blonde but in sun looks gold and silky.

"What do you have to tell me?"

"Stuck."

"Stuck what? What are you stuck on?" I approach her more and she isn't looking at me only at the small lake as doves fly above the lake.

"Place."

Place? Is she stuck somewhere? I am not understanding her half words, I need more information.

"Are you stuck in some place love?" She giggled softly a little and I'm taking that as a yes.

"What place are you stuck in sweetheart?"

She turns her face a little and I don't see her face much but I'm just assuming it's Blair.

She points her finger towards the place around us. And behind the lake I see a tall building. My sector.

"Here."

She's stuck in my sector?

I touch her back gently not to frighten her. "Tell me more please."

I rub my hand gently on her back to comfort her. To let her know she can trust me but she moves away from me.

"Don't ."

"Okay I wont touch you love just please tell me what do you want from me? What can I do for you?"

She doesn't face me and sighs.

"Cold."

She's cold. I remember she was cold once too in my other dream.

"You're cold dove?" I realize I am wearing a coat so I take it off and put it around her and my finger accidentally touches her shoulder.

Jesus she is freezing.

I rub my hands on her shoulders to warm her up.