𝒙𝒊.

'𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞?'

★・・・・・・★

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦. I killed my boyfriend... no. I killed Ghostface. I killed Anika's murderer, I killed the person who hurt my friends and me. I killed a killer, at least that's what I tell myself as I run through the halls of the theatre, my legs burning and my chest heaving.

I ran into the main room, my heart dropping as I saw Sam and Bailey falling from the top deck.

★・・・・・・★

Tara and I hid behind the broken tarp, holding our breath and watched Sam call Bailey. I felt myself becoming dizzy, my head burning with thoughts. Ethan's gone, my Ethan is gone, but was he even mine, did he feel anything for me? Why am I questioning it? Of course not, he used me, he hurt me, he knew what he was doing and after everything I told him, he still went through with it.

The first guy I actually, really loved. I loved everything about him, his smile, his eyes, his laugh, his ability to make me feel better at the worst times, and the way he helped me and reassured me, it can't all have been a lie, right?

I felt my breaths become faster and the knot in my stomach becoming tighter and tighter, I felt sick, I wanted to throw up and I clenched my jaw tight, almost breaking my teeth, the tears beginning to well in my eyes.

Tara grabbed my hand and I whipped my head to her, her eyes full of pity, "It's gonna be okay, I promise," she whispered so softly. I couldn't bring myself to speak so I nodded my head slowly, turning away from her. I didn't want her to see me like this.

Then all of a sudden we heard Bailey's loud, guttural screams and the sounds of Sam's knife puncturing his skin. Tara and I looked at each other before running out from our hiding spot, to see Sam lifting her mask.

Sam was just about to stab Bailey, one last time before she stopped and turned to look at us before turning back to Bailey, "My father was a murderer, no matter what you think, I'm better than that."

Bailey let out painful, pleading sobs, "Thank you, thank you."

Tara and Sam gave each other knowing looks and I tilted my head to Sam who gave us a small smile and turned back to the dying detective on the floor, "But you did fuck with our family so..."

And then she stabbed him in the fucking eye, leaving Bailey twitching on the ground, convulsing in pain. I grimace at the sight, feeling my stomach churning.

"Nice," Tara looked slowly at Sam.

"Yeah, um fuck yeah Sammy," I declared softly.

"You okay?" Sam asked Tara and I.