𝒗𝒊.

'𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬'

★・・・・・・★

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 before Chad unlocked it and swung it open.

"Welcome to the motherfucking bro cave!" He bellowed before urging us all to come in, I was the last one to walk in and Chad gave me a fist bump, "Ethan's room is the second door when you walk through the hallway if you guys wanna," he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Oh ha ha very funny, you fucking idiot," I rolled my eyes before making my way to the small kitchen attached to the living room in the middle.

Opening the fridge I was met with nothing but a case of beer and three eggs, I then moved to the cabinets to find them barren and empty, "Where the fuck is all your food?"

Ethan responded, scratching the back of his neck, "Well, to be honest, we normally ended up eating at your place you know."

I let out a sigh, "You goddamn leeches."

I made my way to the living room, where everyone was sitting, Mindy on the floor along with Sam, Chad and Tara on the couch and Ethan standing beside me.

Remembering the campus convenience store downstairs I announced, "You know what we haven't eaten since yesterday and I'm literally starving. I'm gonna go down to the store and grab some supplies."

Ethan whipped his head to me, before Mindy spoke up "Um A.P are you forgetting about the maniac in the mask trying to kill us."

"Um Triple M I've been taking self-defence classes."

"Yeah, but Al why don't we just order a pizza?" Chad suggested.

"And risk Ghostface intercepting the order and getting into the apartment," I retorted.

"Why don't one of us go with you?" Sam chimed in.

"No offence guys but, Sam and Tara are the literal main targets like they always are, Mindy's arm is still fucked up, Chad would just end up pissing off Ghostface and getting stabbed again and you're cute Ethan, but you cannot fight." Everyone looked at me with offended faces as Mindy glared at me, "Plus one person dying is better than all of us dying," I continued.

Getting an idea I walked to the kitchen, "In fact, I'll just take this with me," pulling out a kitchen knife from one of the drawers, tucking it into the back of my jeans, and then covering it with my shirt, "Look it's either we starve or I go."

Sam let out a frustrated sigh, "Fine, fine go but keep your phone on and guard up, always."

Giving her a thumbs up, "You got it, Sammy."