The Surprise Reveal

Jean's eyes and mouth opened wide in shock and surprise.

Jean Grey: Hold on Y/N, I just want to make sure there isn't some sort of miscommunication. You want to look inside my mouth?

You could already feel the regret building up inside.

Y/N: Forget it, I never should have asked!

Before you could walk away, Jean reached out and pulled on your shoulder.

Jean Grey: Wait Y/N, don't go! It's perfectly fine, I can do that. All I want to know is why you want to look inside my mouth?

Y/N: I'm not telling you!

Jean Grey: Don't be embarrassed, I promise I won't tell anyone.

You gave a heavy sigh and decided to tell her.

Y/N: Alright Jean, you win. So... I have a mouth fetish and I like fantasizing about being shrunk and eaten by girls.

Jean Grey: Oooh! So you do?

Jean chuckled like a schoolgirl reveling in the receivement of the latest gossip.

Y/N: Yeah, I don't like to tell people about it, as you can probably guess.

Jean Grey: Yeah, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides, I'd be happy to let you take a glimpse inside.

Y/N: Really?

Jean Grey: Yep, but first I want to get an idea for what you like in your displays?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Jean Grey: What pushes your buttons? I want to take a look inside your mind... if you'll let me? I promise I won't dig too deep.

Y/N: Alright, go ahead.

Jean put one hand on her temple and the other on your's. She then used her telekinetic powers to read your every thought, memory and desire. As she did so, you could feel her reading your mind. It was like you two were becoming intimate.

Once she was done, Jean lowered her hands and brought you over to the lounge's bean bag seats. You plopped down in one and Jean gently sat down in the other one.

Y/N: So did you get everything you needed?

Jean Grey: Yes I did Y/N... although it gave me an idea.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Jean Grey: You said you dream about being eaten, right?

You nodded your head.

Jean Grey: I'm sure that means you'd want to go further beyond just the mouth?

Y/N: Are you trying to say that I should instead be asking you to eat me?

Jean Grey: I guess you could say that... more or less.

Jean gave a cheeky giggle as you took your turn as the one in utter confusion.

Y/N: What gave you the idea that I should push it with my request all of the sudden?

Jean Grey: Remember your mutant ability you showed me; how you could shrink down to be incredibly tiny? From what I can recall seeing, you looked like you could become small enough for me to swallow with ease.

The realization hit you like a runaway train. She was absolutely right! You had to take a minute to let it all sink in.

Jean Grey: If you're not comfortable with the idea, you don't have to do it. I can just show you my mouth and that'll be it.

Y/N: No, it's alright. I'd love to do it, but are you okay with doing it?

Jean gave a heavy sigh.

Jean Grey: If I'll be honest, I'm really nervous about doing it. I'm worried that I might hurt you by accident... or worse.

Y/N: So why suggest the idea then?

Jean Grey: Well Y/N... my curiosity got the best of me and I read some of your thoughts pertaining to today.

Y/N: So you did.

Jean Grey: I'm really sorry Y/N, both for invading your privacy and how hard your first day was. If letting you live out this fantasy will make you feel better, then I'm ready to do it.

Y/N: Well in that case Jean, I'm ready.

No sooner had you finished talking did you shrink down to 2 inches in height as you stood ready to start your journey inside Jean Grey. Your enthusiasm to do something most others would never want to experience in their lives earn a joyful laugh from the senior mutant.

Jean Grey: Well hop on then.

Jean put her open hands down before you to climb on. Once you did, she brought you right up to her face. The gigantic beauty gave a bright, reassuring smile that encompassed a good portion of your field of view.

Y/N: Jean, before I go in, I just want to tell you how grateful I am to you for allowing me this opportunity!

Jean Grey: The pleasure is all mine Y/N, and I'm glad you're happy. Wanna have a little peek inside?

Y/N: Absolutely!

Jean Grey: Okay then, take a gander in.

You stared directly at the huge smile before you with clear interest as Jean slowly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue far out with a great "AAAAHHHH!" The sight that emerged left you in awe. The tongue that hung out was large, round and muscular. It looked incredibly soft and moisturized. This mighty tongue led into a mouth lined with shining, white teeth that stood firm and strong and eventually into a gaping throat with a large, round uvula that bobbed up and down. All of this was covered in a wet and glistening layer of saliva. You couldn't describe Jean's mouth as anything but positively inviting.

Jean held her mouth open for a little while more, letting out deep, heavy breathes from her throat, before she pulled her tongue back in and closed her mouth into a sweet smile.

Jean Grey: I hope that was a good show for you Y/N. Are you ready to enter the gateway to my body?