Chapter 12- betrayal

Start from the beginning

Ts'utey pushes Bailey away didn't even want to see her face bc he felt like a fool for loving someone from the sky people they shared so much connection n understanding but it wasn't enough as he pushes her away her heart shattered into pieces it was like she couldn't breathe Grace goes over to Bailey n pulls her back as everyone was upset n angry .

Eytukan: bind them! N get them out of my sight ! *he said with so much anger*

Grace: plz u have to leave their coming ! *she said yelling trying to convince them *

It no use to try they wasn't gonna listen I was forced down to my knees by a young hunter as they tired my hands behind my back n someone pulled my hair I felt powerless n sad she looks over at the children sad faces as they watch her get dragged away . Ts'utey was so angry he gave an disgusting look then turns away feeling sad being betrayed by someone he loved .

They were outside of the home tree tied up on these wooden poles as knifes was against their necks Larteo had his against baileys even tho it wasn't something he wanted to do . The ships appeared they saw something on the screen n zoomed in it was the tree lovers all tied up .

QUARITCH: think they mean to cut their throats if
we don't back off. Make sure to get a good close up on that it would be good for a report *he said with a eveil smile *

Jake yelled for Neytiri but she looked at him n took off n gathered with the other hunters .

Bailey: U have to leave plz ! *she said yelled trying to get their attention * Ts'utey plz u have yo get everyone to safety! *she said struggling to get free*

EYTUKAN: take the ikrans attack from above ! Now go let's teach these skypeople! *he yelled to Ts'utey *

Ts'utey looks at me n runs inside with a few young hunters everyone scream yelling them that it's not they need to leave . The ship sit off gas rockets sending them into the the hometree everyone started coughing n rushing out the tree . People was scared and confused on wat was going eytukan ordered everyone into the forest immediately Everyone is yelling Piercing scrams in the boiling gas. Jake was struggling to get free they sent off another rocket causing the tree to catch on fire Bailey was worried about all the children n tsuteys safety hoping everyone will make it out Bailey started kicking her feet screaming trying to break free mo'at walks over to jake with a knife in her hand.

Bailey: mother mo'at don't ! *she yelled *

Mo'at: if u r one of us help us plz *she said cutting jake lose *

Jake goes over to Bailey n Grace to cut the ropes that was holding them . They hurried n got ppl always from the tree as much as they can but Bailey heard screams of a child she hurried n grabbed the child n starts running away from the tree every blow made her fall . The Omaticaya watch in horror as the tree starts to fall jake was pushing us away from the tree as it began to come down I was so scared n afraid she kept thinking is Larteo n Ts'utey n everyone else that was dear to her .

Jake: move , move! Come grace *he said helping her over the log * Bailey come on ! Hurry !

Bailey was helping mother mo'at as while having the child in her arms . Then the hometree hits the ground like it was the end of the world their home was gone destroyed everyone was screaming n crying I broke down my self bc the one place that felt like home was gone forever . Jake set off to find Neytiri threw the smoky n  fiery trees Bailey and Grace starts gathering the crying children getting them away from the smoke .