Chapter.3 (The accident)

Chapter. 3 ( The accident)

"The difference between Vocaloids and Utahloi..." Kaito's voice trailed off.

Kaito shook his head.  "I'm sorry," he said.  "The difference is, you know what let me just show you."

He held his headphones and a different vision came to my eyes like a video response.  I saw the last thing I ever wanted to see. I saw little Meiko who was about 6 years old, on the street all bruised up and soaked with blood, her car was burning on the side of the road.  "Mommy! Daddy!"  She yelled at the burning car.  Nobody answered, nobody came.  A few moments later, a man with a brown coat and black pants came.  I couldn't quite see his face because he wore a hat that casted a shadow over his face.

He knelt down next to Meiko who was shivering cold.  "Do you wish do be alive and happy?" he asked.  Meiko silently nodded.  "Then come with me,"  he said as he picked up Meiko like a rag doll and held her like a puppy.

My vision blurred to a some sort of laboratory.  The same guy who found Meiko had her in a glass tube with wires connected to her.  Then I realized who this man was..........the master.

The master opened the tube and took Meiko out, disconnecting the wires.  "Meiko awake," he said.  His voice was soft and very kind.  "Yes," Meiko responded.  "You made it," he said.  "You are now a Vocaloid."

And all the Vocaloids came out and hugged her, congragulating her.  I didn't regcongnized any of these Vocaloids except Meiko, Kaito, and this other one I could've seen with me now.  I wondered what happened to those other Vocaloids.

My vision blurred but this time it showed me inside the tube where I was made.  Meiko and Neru were there.  Neru had her selfish attitude and Meiko had her excited attitude.  Nothing really happened in the vision except Meiko saying ", Finally the master's final project is finished!  The first Vocaloid made from scratch, the Vocal Droid Miku Hatsune!"

My vision went back to reality.

Kaito was staring at me expecting an answer.  "I still don't understand," I said.  "You didn't see Meiko?"  Kaito asked.  I nodded.  "She lost her parents at a car accident, but I don't see what that has to do with a Vocal Droid," I mentioned.

"Meiko was on the verge of death, but thanks to our Master who happened to find her transformed her into a Vocaloid.  Removing all of her dying human parts and replaced with artificial ones," Kaito explained.  "You however have no father, or mother, you were made from scratch from our master, but finished by Meiko, since our master, well, disappeared."

"And that's what makes me a Vocal Droid," I said.

"Right.  That is also why you were chosen to enter the Compitition, because no one else has entered a full robot to the compitition," Kaito said.  "That makes us have a better chance to win.  Unfortunaley, Neru doesn't understand that, but eventually she will."

"So that's the reason," I said to myself.

"Miku!" Yelled a voice.

Before I could see who it was I being hugged to death by some girl.  "Finally it's finished!"  Her orange eyes widened when I made a confused face.  She let me go.  She had orange-redish hair, a white dress with blue lines, stars, and orange outlines.  She wore white and blue boots with with and blue sleeves.  She looked as if she was 15.  "Uh um sorry, it-it-it's just I've been waiting so long and.....well never mind.  So Kaito she's the Vocal Droid?" She asked.

"Yes," Kaito replied.

A big smile appeared on the girl's face and her eyes widened.  "Oh no, Miki don't," Kaito said.  She pounced on me and squeezed me to death.