Part 3: Chapter 2

*more professor Ava. Not sure if I've actually showed it yet*

As we neared the end of my first year teaching, Sebastian was getting more and more excited with me have time off. "Maybe you'll actually relax." He had told me this morning as I prepared to leave for the first day of the last week. I had rolled my eyes and walked out without saying anything which only made him run after me because I didn't kiss him goodbye and he said that that is not allowed.

Of course Sebastian did all that while Poor Ominis sat in the living room trying to focus on the braille book I had brought him from Hogwarts.

Now I was sitting in the great hall watching the 7th years take their NEWTs. I had warn pants today with the sole purpose of being able to put my feet up on the table i was seated at while the students worked. A Gryffindor raised her hand slowly. "If it's to see the ring again I'm ripping your test." I said without looking up from my book.

Sebastian had found my French copy of Beauty and the Beast and I had full intention on finishing it by the end of week.

The student slowly put her hand back down embarrassed and went back to her test.

As I kept reading I heard someone walk up to the table I was sitting at. They tapped my foot with their test making me finally look up. Edward stood their awkwardly.

"I don't think we are supposed to talk." I said going back to my book.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

By now the whole school knew how Mr. Avery and his friends tried to kill the DADA professor and her (future son) nephew who was visiting. I had noticed almost all of his friends stop talking to him. Especially the one who were the kids of men there that night.

I sighed and sat up, "Edward, are you safe... where you are right now? I don't want what happened to me to happen to you."

He nodded as I took his booklet and began looking over it all. "Professor Weasley took me in, she has some family I can stay with."

"Im sorry. I kind of lost control that night and.."

"Don't apologize, I would have too if I had a future kid visiting." I looked up quickly as he winked. "I won't tell. But Eleazar did tell me everything one day. He said he had to tell someone because he couldn't tell you."

"He told you everything?"

"Everything. He would have went up to the night he was conceived if he knew." Edward could see my face start to turn red and laughed. "Im sorry."

"No He's his fathers kid. Sebastian told me way too many Hogwarts secrets when we were fifth years." I closed his notebook. "Everything looks good. You are free to leave."

"Thank you for everything this year,Professor Sallow."

"Thank you, Edward. Please have a safe summer."

______

"Everyone!" Professor black yelled at the students during the last dinner of the year. "Shut it. I'm ready to speak."

"Polite as ever." I mumbled into my cup.

"As this extremely exciting year comes to a close I'm happy to report that Professor..." he stopped and looked at me. I held back from rolling my eyes and nodded. "Professor Sallow. Has agreed to continue working at Hogwarts."

A bunch of Hufflepuff cheered at the news. Or maybe it was me giving him permission to use my future last name.

"Quidditch," was all he had to say to make everyone stop cheering. "Will be happening next semester."  Now everyone cheered. Well except me, I had never actually seen it.