Shizen: Ahh~, Horikita Suzune, you still look beautiful as ever.~

Shizen looks at her with hearts beating in his eyes. This was it, this was one of the reasons he loved this world, because of her. He never knew when his obsession with Suzune began, maybe it the second year, maybe it was in the second semester, maybe even the Island exam, or maybe it was when he first laid eyes on her. Regardless of when it happened, all he knew was that he could finally meet her in person. 

Shizen: Heh Heh, I can't believe this is actually happening, I love that god. Maybe if I stare at her longer she'll ask me instead of Kiyo!

On the bus a debate was happening, it was a moral debate between a man and a girl. One a perfect existence and the other a two face bitch. A very loud and distracting debate over the seating of an old woman, who looked like she wanted it to be over. It caught the attention of everyone on the bus except for Shizen because he was too busy staring at Suzune for the entire ride.  

Once the bus had reached its destination everyone got off. Shizen followed behind Ayanokoji as they both exited the bus. As they both walk to the schools entrance a voice called. 

Horikita: Wait!

They both turn to the direction of the voice and find that it was a black haired beauty who called out. Ayanokoji at first thought she was talking to both of them, but when he saw that she was burning a hole straight through the other guy, he thought it would be appropriate to speed walk away and feel a bit of pity towards the other guy. If Ayanokoji could read minds however, he would know that pity was unnecessary.

Shizen: YES! Mission success!

Shizen was ecstatic to finally get to talk to her. But Horikita didn't share the same feelings because she felt particularly annoyed right now because this guy was staring at her for the entire bus ride.

Horikita: I noticed you staring at me for the entire bus ride. Why was that?

Shizen: You want to know why?

Horikita: Yes!

Shizen: I see, well to tell you the truth, the reason I was staring at you is ...because I love you!

Horikita:..................Huh?

Shizen: The minute I laid my eyes on you, I felt it a pounding in my chest, my heart was racing and that is when I knew I was in love with you.

Horikita was too stunned to utter out anything

Shizen: The more and more I looked at you the more I began to understand these feelings. How could I not be attracted to you with you long and silky hair, your creamy white skin that glistens of the sun, and those fiery gradient red eyes that shine like rubies, not to mention-

Horikita: SHUT UP!!!

As Shizen kept on rambling about Horikita, the girl in question got more red with every word until she couldn't hear anymore.

Horikita:*blushing*What kind of moron falls in love with someone they just saw on a bus, also don't you know how creepy it is to stare at someone for 30 minutes!!!

Shizen: Hmm, maybe you're right.

Horikita: Obviously!

Shizen: It is too soon for me to say I love you when we haven't introduced ourselves yet.

Horikita: No!!! Were you listening to anything I was saying! You know what I don't have time for this I'm leave!!

Shizen: Oh wait for me I'm coming too.

Horikita: No, you stay the hell away from me! 

Shizen: But if I stay back I'll be late for orientation.