She saw Glenn longingly look at Maggie before the blonde nudged him with her shoulder "Go after her"

Instantly Glenn hurried down the ladder throwing his bucket hat to Cassie and handing off his rifle before he ran after Maggie.m

She watched from the rv as heated words were shared between the two hoping for Glenn's sake he managed to make things right.

When she saw Maggie begin to walk away from Glenn and he just stood there she wanted to scream at him to go after her but before she could Maggie turned around and walked back over.

She then saw the two kiss and was instantly joyed for the two. Once the two where finished she couldn't help the cheer that came out causing them both to turn to her. She dropped the rifle and ran over to the pair.

"So you forgave the pizza boy?" she asked linking her arm with Maggie's who nodded as they started walking towards the farm house Glenn running up to them.

"You know Maggie, Cassie finally kissed her dreamy redneck" Glenn said trying to draw attention away from himself causing Maggie to stop both her and Cassie walking so she could turn to face the blonde.

"You did! And you didn't tell me!" Maggie gasped before Cassie turned to Glenn.

"Yeah because it was meant to be a secret" she told him with causing his eyes to widen.

"Sorry Cass" he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

Maggie laughed as she looked between the two stopping her gaze on Cassie "Really? You trusted Glenn with the secret?"

"My own bad" Cassie admitted before they started walking again Maggie linking their arms again.

"We'll don't worry I wont say anything but you should be careful about blabber mouth over there" she told Cassie causing both of them to laugh.

Since the outbreak the only people Maggie had was her family. And it wasn't that she didn't love them but she needed a friend. Someone she could talk to about things she didn't want her family to know and she found that in Cassie.

Once they reached the farmhouse they stood on the porch steps as Carl,Beth and Patricia played chess together. Cassie gave Glenn his bucket hat back thinking he didn't look the same without a hat on his head.

Her and Maggie chuckled at him before Maggie said "You look like you should be in line for the early bird special" She took the hat off his head as Cassie laughed "Go get you cap. I'll wash it for you"

As Glenn got up to grab his hat Andrea and T-dog approached the group together. "Do you know what's going on?" T-Dog asked them.

"Where is everyone?" Andrea asked after.

"You haven't seen Rick?" Cassie asked standing up to walk over beside Glenn. She hadn't seen her brother since their talk about Loris pregnancy before she went off with Daryl and he went to talk with Hershel.

"He went off with Hershel. We were supposed to leave a couple hours ago" Andrea told her which just confused Cassie even more as to where her brother had gone off to.

"Yeah you were. What the hell?" Daryl asked as him and Carol approached from wherever they'd been.
Cassie assumed she accepted his apology as they had walked back together and Carol wasn't crying.

"Rick told us he was going out" Carol added.

"Dammit is anybody taking this seriously?" He asked clearly pissed he was the only one putting in an actual hard effort to look for Sophia. "We got us a damn trail" he told them swinging his arm about which Cassie found kinda amusing before everyone's eyes went the same way.