Battle trials part. 1

Start from the beginning

(I don't own this image)

"Yes that". Ururaka replied, a blank look adorning her face, not having bloody clue what cold-fusion is it what an arc reactor was.

"Then whilst you take on Todoroki I fight Tsu after entering from a side window and capture the bomb". Ururaka continued.

"Yes, alright let's get to it then". Announced Mei as she closed her helmet and activated her feet repulsers.

"Oh, hold on you my need this". Mei said handing Ururaka the strangely shaped nanotech piece on her belt, they quickly became rod shaped.

"What's this"? Asked Ururaka curiously.

"Push the button and find out". Replied Mei with a prideful grin.

So Ururaka pushed the button and the rod ignited and became an energy axe.

"Woah"! Yelped Ururaka stunned by the weapon.

"It's a vibrokinetic energy axe, it vibrates subatomic particles at supersonic speed allowing the blade to cut through almost anything, be careful with it". Said Mei as she began to fly towards the bomb room.

Ururaka simply accepted it and activated zero-gravity on herself and floated upwards.

———Back to the present———

Todoroki looked on in shock at the destruction caused by Mei's weapon, however his confidence didn't waiver as her unleashed a small iceberg towards Mei completely ignoring Ururaka as Mei had predicted.

The ice was fired upon by Mei and vaporised by her cannon, this back and forth continued until Todoroki could barely move from his frostbite, but he was hopeful that eventually Mei's weapon would run dry, oblivious to the fact that it's power had only diminished by about 3% since Mei was using a very low letting to avoid vaporising Todoroki along with his ice.

Whilst this 'battle' was ongoing Ururaka was sneaking through a side window ready to confront Tsu, she sliced through a window using the axe with less than accurate cuts but she was in and ready to fight the frog girl only to see said girl curled up and asleep on the floor having gone into hibernation due to the amount of ice Todoroki generated.

"Well this was easier than expected". Sated Ururaka as she touched the bomb.

"Hero team wins"! Announced All Might.

Todoroki was stunned by this as he turned around to see that Ururaka was behind him and Tsu was asleep, he was angry at Tsu for falling asleep he glared at her.

"Don't blame her, your the one who didn't bother to learn her quirks weaknesses". Stated Mei as she landed next to the half frozen boy.

"Damn it". Was the only thing Todoroki could say as he passed out from quirk exhaustion.

"Well that was easy". Said Mei deactivating her helmet.

———Gamma field observation room———

As the trio of Mei, Ururaka and Tsu, who had only recently woken up by Mei using the heat from her cannon, entered the room all eyes landed on them.

"An excellent display of heroes young Hatsume and Ururaka, also better luck next time young Asui". Announced All Might.

"Now can anyone tell me how and why the hero team won"? The hero asked.

"Easy, both Ururaka and Hatsume made an effective plan of attack utilising their own strengths like how both could fly and Hatsume likely has a scanner that could locate the bomb also Hatsume aided Ururaka in combat indirectly by giving her that energy axe. Whilst Todoroki clearly believed he could win on his own not even really acknowledging Tsu as a teammate not even learning her quirk which if he had could have made him change tactics had he know his teammate was affected by the cold". Replied Yoayarozu with greater confidence in herself.

"Yes, well done young Yoayarozu your exactly right". Replied All Might being completely taken aback by the explanation as it was better than anything he could think of.

"Now teams G and E take your positions for now it's your turn". Announced All Might.

———————————————————————

Please leave constructive criticism and comments.