𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I think I enjoyed it more than you did." In one swift movement, Damian flipped us, so he was now lying on the bed with his back and I was sitting on him. I shot my hands out on his stomach to stabilize myself and I rubbed the skin a little, feeling the smoothness.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He adjusted himself so his head was against the headboard and his body was more upright. I completely forgot my answer as I took in the sight before me, soaking up the perfection.

Damian looked like a King, sitting like this. With his upper body resting on the heabdoard of the bed and the subtle hint of amusement twinkling in his eyes. From the silver necklace situated in the middle of his chest, covering a tiny glimpse of the butterfly tattoo, to the confidence he radiated. I loved it.

"Carmen? Did you hear me?"

This was the second time I was daydreaming about him and I haven't been awake for more than twenty minutes.

"Surprise me." I said.

"Well, I'm a shit cook so don't get your hopes up too high." He snorted.

"I'm an even worse cook so I guess this isn't looking too good for us, is it?" Heck, I can't even make an omlet without getting distracted and accidentally burning it.

Damian didn't speak after that, just simply anaylzing me. "You look so fucking beautiful."

My cheeks turned pink. "You need to stop complimenting me all the time. Soon enough, I'll have a bigger ego than you."

"Well my big ego is justified. Although, I can't say it's bigger than my di-"

I cut him off with my hand as I slapped it on his mouth. "Don't finish that sentence. Must you always make everything sexual."

"Don't lie, you love it." He patted my ass and lifted me off his lap, placing me on the bed right next to him. Getting up, Damian made sure to place a quick peck on my lips then did the same on my forehead before disappearing off into the bathroom. As soon as he was gone, my shoulders slumped and I ran my hands along the crumpled sheets, absorbing everything.

I slept in here. In his bed. With him.

I smiled at the thought of it and my heart skipped a beat. Before my freaking uterus decided to remind me that I was still on my period. I went to sleep in a tampon ladt night but it was the same one I was wearing all day because I was too tired to change it. Not the best descision, but sue me.

I stood from the bed and stretched my limbs then knocking on the bathroom door, hearing the faint sound of a shower running. "Damian?"

His voice rang out from the other side of the door and the shower stopped. "Yeah, baby?"

"Do you have any...you know, pads or tampons?" There was no valid reason to be so awkward over this, but I couldn't help it.

Damian didn't hesitate answering. "There's a storage closet to the right of my bedroom outside. Should be there."

I thanked him and exited the bedroom, spotting the only other door in this hallway. I walked over and opened the door, flipping the light switch so the room wouldn't be so dark. Shelves stacked the wall opposite me and after some searching, I found what I was looking for. Grabbing some pads, I made a move to shut the door again but a medium sized pink box on the top shelf caught my eye.

I inched up on my tip toes and reached for the box, blowing away the dust on the top. Some tape was stuck on the lid with a faint word. My eyes squinted as I tried my best to read the name. Cassandra. His mama.

Do I open the box? That would be violating his privacy and I wouldn't appreciate it if someone did that to me. But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least the tiniest bit curious.