Aftermath [VS Mizuno]

Somewhere else in the taitle- Some type of hospital to be precise-, Mizuno could be seen sitting in the waiting room as another competitor, who seemed to be injured, was brought in.

He couldn't believe he was this gullible. He had thought he had found a friend, someone Mizuno could trust! But of course, they betrayed him. Maybe if he wasn't so desperate to find a friend, none of this would off happened. And maybe he would've won. Maybe—

"Hey, are you hurt?" A sudden voice asked. Mizuno looked up, and he saw a woman, maybe a young adult. The said woman had back hair tied in a ponytail, and she had a bandage on her forehead. She wore a long black dress too. And she was a little too pale.

"Wouldn't you like to get checked out in the infirmary?" Kindly asked the black-haired (maybe) human.

"No, I'm fine." Denied Mizuno. It didn't show, but he was still mad at himself for trusting them so easily.

"Now," she pointed at the wound, "this wound sure needs some attention. The medical doctors may be busy right now, but maybe I could—" The black-haired individual was about to inspect the wound, but Mizuno moved away before she could. She furrowed her eyebrows, seemingly understanding the problem.
"You don't have to be so cautious here, it's not like we're competitors anymore." Comforted Raven. (Imma call her Raven now.)

"I guess from now on, I'll be cautious everywhere." Said Mizuno, refusing to look at Raven. He didn't feel like getting betrayed again. Not after that.

"..." Raven stared at the half-fish other in empathy, obviously feeling bad for him.
"Tell me, who had the heart to hurt a sweet young boy like you?" Softly asked Raven.

"Now that you mention it... I don't think they said their name... but..." He stalled a bit, "one of them had a bird while the other had wings. "
————————————————————————

"The sky looks brighter here than it looks at the park, don't you think Arma?" Karl asked Arma. Before round one started, you did tell some fun facts about each other. You learned that not only he was a statue, but he also was a pirate statue in an amusement park called 'Castle of Nations, and he was in a section called 'Pirate Cove'.

On the other hand, Karl learned that you just used some type of illusion that made you look human, so you could blend in. And you were in a squad with three other people called J, V, and N, and your actual name is [INITIAL]. Not to mention you needed oil to survive or else you'll overheat and die, and you had an ability called the 'Solver™'.

You were both sitting on the building ceiling. Where Karl was talking to Arma and you were drinking some oil from a can. (You stole it from 2 kids.)
"...Yes, maybe you're right." Agreed Karl, before he leaned closer to Arma. "So, how about a killing spree before coming back to work?"  He stayed quiet for a small second, to let Arma answer, not noticing you were gone.
"Oh, c'mon! I'll be quick I promise!" Promised Karl.

"Yo! Karl! Come check what I found!" You called over, some flying robot in hand. Karl got up and decided to see what you found.

"What a lovely little robot you found [NAME]..." Said Karl while the robot let out a loud beep in distress, clearly scared there was another person. You let him have a closer look.

"Don't you think it has an interesting design? The company should get inspired by that!" You exclaimed.

"You're on duty, aren't you? Would you mind doing me a favor?" 'Kindly' asked Karl.
"Tell that old man or whoever sent you that if they think I'm this clueless they'll have to try a tidbit harder, okay?" Threatened Karl. Meanwhile, you were printing the robot's blueprint as the said blueprint slowly came out of your mouth. Don't ask why it came out there, it just does.

"You know what? Nevermind. It'll be too much work for you." Realized Karl, while you stared at the blueprint now in your hand in the background.

"I'm sorry, sometimes I forget to think about the other." Admitted Karl, "It comes with the territory, I guess! Haha, forgive me." He then leaned closer to the robot.

[I wanna be the robot so bad.]

"Actually, I know an easier way for you to send my message..." Recommended Karl.

Minutes later, the robot could be found destroyed while you went downstairs.
"Karl, you need to be careful with your energy thing. So, uh... best to not always fight..."  You advised.
"Yes, [NAME] I get the point. I won't kill anything if I don't have sufficient energy... But our search have been so far unproductive. We need something to cheer us up!" Reasonned the resin statue.

"Hm, alright resin boy." You answered. He chuckled at the nickname.

"Hmm. How about that: let's avoid wasting energy, overheating ourselves and fighting till we get a good hint first." Suggested Karl.
"Does that sound like a good plan?"

"It does—"

*DZUN!*