Karl and [NAME] VS Rellik //PROLOGUE//

It was finally night in the taitle, meaning you could give Karl back his jacket. You guys were sitting in an alleyway, just to let Karl recharge a bit, and fix his finger.

"Good as new." Karl, with the help of Arma, he finished fixing his finger, only downside is that it isn't painted. "Thank you, Arma. And, thank you, [NAME], for making sure no one's there." He gave you the same genuine smile from earlier, and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Eh," You shook your hand, "It's nothing, I've done this plenty times. It's a hobby now!" Karl hummed, as if Arma talked to him.

"Naw, don't be so pessimistic! Everything's going to be fine, you'll see!" Karl reassured Arma, and his conversation with his raven was cut short when he heard a gentle melody play.

"[NAME]... Do you hear that violin?"

"What violin?" You scanned around the alley, searching the source of the so-called violin. You perked up when you found it, although, it sounded more like a piano. "Isn't that the one song the company taught us?"

"That's... toccata in C minor! Where is it coming from?" You helped Karl get up (which was a bit of a struggle), and you both followed the melody. You finally reached a room and you both were flabbergasted at the view. You saw two person, one of them being a disassembly drone, like you, while the other was a human. The drone had white wavy hair that reached her shoulders, and wore almost the same thing as N, except it was some type of butler suit. While for the human, she seemed to be a women in her 20's with red long curly hair, wore a white shirt and a long black skirt. They seemed to be doing a duet, that's when you realized the song JCjenson (in spaaaace) taught you, was actually just toccata.

You were just staring and listening in awe, as the tune pleased your hearings. You made sure to record this for later.

"Hello, Karl. This must be your friend, [NAME], right? Margarine told me alot about you.

"Mar...Margarine? I thought-" you were about to protest, until you saw her figure glitching a bit. 'Oh. An illusion. And I thought I was going crazy.' You thought.

"Haha. Alright. This is akward." Karl pointed out, leaning down and rubbing his head.

"You both look surprised. I don't think they expected us, Rachel." Rachel. That's the red-head's name.

"Well, I don't know, considering our last meeting, I didn't think you'd be..." He lowered his hand to his face, so only one of his eyes were seen. "...Around."

"Tee-hee. You're so funny. (Not as funny as your death💀) But that's how you're supposed to-" She got cut off but Karl. (Exactly how he cut yo life short, RACHEL.)

"Whoa, there, you will hurt my feelings..." He stared at her half lidded while you and Margarine were somewhere else in the same room, having your own conversation.
- - - - - - - - -

"Margarine, I know this is an illusion and all, but... Who made you an illusion?" You whispered, you wanted to make this conversation private.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Margarine sassily answered, with her hands rested on her hips. That made you frown.

"Ay, don't start acting all sassy as if you ain't dead!.." You murmured. Margarine heard it, with her smirk from earlier is now wiped off her face. "That hurts." She commented.

"Good~!" You huffed, refusing to look at her. You used to be friends, mostly rivals. You'd always competed on who will get the companies love. So, you gave it your all. Although, one day, Margarine tried to fix the electric, despite being told not to. She accidently cracked the glass on her head that contained the acid, the said acid fell on the wires, and it exploded. Which caused a black-out for a week, and an unfortunate death of a drone. And to be honest, you did miss her.

"-which reminds me, to thank you for your lessons." Karl finished his conversation with Rachel. You bid your goodbyes and before you could leave...

You noticed two people outside the window.