"..."

"... Takeru-kun... Let go of me"

"..."

Seeing that Taker was refusing to answer or let go of her, Aki began trying to forcibly tear Takeru off her, but all that did was instead make Takeru show her an angry teary face as he hugged her even more tightly.

"I would stop trying to force him to let of me if I was you"

"Huh?"

The one who said that was Kenzo as he looked at Aki, which caused her to make a confused expression

"Well, you see... Whenever we ended up making Takkun angry, he would either lash out at us... or go hug either his sister or his mother... And in this case, it was the latter as you can see"

"And what does that have even to do with not forcing him to let go of me!?"

"I'm getting there, have some patience"

"I'm starting to get why Takeru-kun hates you"

"Anyways, Takkun probably hugged you because you are quite close to his sister and mother in terms of look and size... Hmm... If I remember correctly, the first time we saw that was..."

.

.

.

"I hate you all!"

Takeru was making a very angry teary face as he shouted that at Kenzo, Kazuo, and Kyo as they were playing at a park near Takeru's house.

"Crap, we went overboard with the act"

"I told you to go easy on him!"

"We are dead"

"Don't go giving up! We can still outrun him in an endurance chase!"

"Yeah! But whoever gets caught will receive one hell of a beat!"

"What if we just start running now instead of arguing?"

" "Good idea!" "

The three immediately began their tactical retreat while Takeru was still too angry to move, but before he could give chase to the three, his sister Akari happened to pass by as she made her way back home from school.

"Ah. Takkun! Make sure to get back home before noon! Or else mom is gonna get angry!"

Having noticed him at the park, She shouted to him, to make sure that she wouldn't get told by their mother Emily. But by doing so, she instead attracted Takeru's attention who turned and threw an angry glare at her, and began dashing towards her.

"Ah, crap..."

Having clear memories of how hard the punches that Takeru could give, Akari immediately regretted calling him, as she simply accepted her fate due to Takeru quickly closing the gap between them.

"... ... ... ? ... ... ... ???"

Akari who had closed her eyes, and toughened herself for the expected punch, then she felt a light impact on her body, but she got confused due to the lack of pain. So she opened her eyes slightly and saw that Takeru was hugging and burying his face in her instead.

"..."

Akari who found Takeru's hugging pretty uncomfortable since she was walking, tried to get him off her, but all that caused was make him show an angry teary face to her and tighten his hug. This caused Akari to stop trying from doing so, and instead, she just sighed in resignation, as she did so, Takeru's three chunni friends appeared.

"So what did you guys do to him?"

"We accidentally made him angry"

"... Wow! You guys have pretty easy, if it was me, he would be chasing after me to try and beat me up"

"Yeah... It appears he won't be letting of you so soon"

"I thought the same, so is his stuff already at home?"

"Yes"

"Good, then I'll be taking my leave here. The red witch of calamity is signing out!... Hmm? Was that my title and catchphrase? Oh well, you all make sure to not get home late"

" " "Okay!" " "

"Alright, Takkun. Let's go back home"

"..."

With some difficulty due to Takeru sticking so close to her, Akari made her way back home

"Welcome back!... Hm? What happened to Takkun?"

"His friends made him angry, and now he won't let go of me"

"Aaaww... That makes me jealous"

"You want him clinging onto you? Be my guest"

"Okay!"

Emily crouched and opened her arms wide for a hug as she looked at Takeru

"Then, how about hugging Mommy, Takkun?"

"..."

For a moment Takeru turned his face to look at his mother, then he pouted a little and went back to burying his face in Akari

"No good, huh... *Gets up* Well, Akari. I think you'll have to endure Takkun clinging onto you for a while. Luck you"

"Eeeeeehh? That sounds annoying to do. Haa... Any idea for how long?"

"Hmmm"

Emily made a thinking face

"I think that by tomorrow or the day after, he'll go back to normal if you don't try forcing him to let go of you. But look on the bright side, it's not always that we get to have a clingy Takkun"

"I guess you have a point?... ... ... Wait, does that mean I'll have to take a bath with him?"

"Yeah. Unlike Kimiko-san's occasional adult doujins, it's not like you two will suddenly start having sex at the bathroom out of nowhere"

"True"

Already tired from school and unwilling to get even more tired because of Takeru, Akari simply resigned herself to bathing with Takeru. The rest of the day went like usual, with the only difference being Takeru not letting go of Akari at any moment

Early morning of the next day

"..."

Akari was staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, she was unable to get up due to Takeru still hugging her

"..." <Huh... Mom was right, this wasn't all that bad after all. Takkun makes for a pretty good body pillow>

.

.

.

"...And that's how it went, according to what Emily-san said to us"

"..."

"So what do you think?"

"That you just wasted my time with that story"

As Aki and Kenzo argued, Ayano was making a thinking face

"So what are you thinking about, Ayano?" <It's probably something stupid>

"... That this is the start of the NTR lite arc"

"Yup, it's something stupid. That's what I love in you the most"

"Aaaaww. Give me a hug, Kyo"

Ayano and Kyo started to flirt with each other, without a care about the situation around them. While Aki just looked at Ayano with the eyes of someone who really wanted to beat her up.