Chapter 70

"..." *Scribbling*

"..." *Scribbling*

It was a calm afternoon, Yuriko and Takeru were together as always, but this time, instead of being overly intimate with Takeru, Yuriko was doing her best to hold herself back and properly study for the final exams before the summer vacation. And you all can't complain that I just randomly skipped too many days, and already started another test mini-arc, because that was almost 35 chapters ago... ... ... Wait, it was that long ago?

In any case, the two were properly studying for the final tests, so that they wouldn't have to take remedial lessons during the summer.

"..." *Having trouble with a question*

"What's wrong, Takkun? Are you having trouble with a question?"

"N-No?..."

"Fufu, here I'll help you"

Yuriko moved to sit right next to Takeru and began teaching him to solve the question he was struggling to answer.

"*Nods* That's right. Very good, Takkun"

"T-Thanks..."

"..."

But after teaching him, Yuriko didn't return to her previous position and simply continued to stare at Taker with a smile.

"W-What is it?"

"Aren't you going to give a reward for helping you, Takkun?"

"..."

Understanding what Yuriko meant by that, Takeru's cheeks slowly turned pink as he looked away, but with Yuriko pressuring him by the second, he caved in and embarrassedly kissed her on the lips.

"T-That's enough... Right?..."

"... Yes, it is! (For now!)"

"Why do I feel a sense of danger coming from you?"

Receiving her reward and seeing Takeru's embarrassed face, made Yuriko's smile widen even more as it also began to shine even more brightly. Takeru on the other hand, could only feel that Yuriko was looking at him more and more like a predator, but to his luck, Yuriko returned to her previous position and went back on studying.

And the remainder of the week that was the routine of the two until the day of the tests.

.

.

.

*Beep Beep Beep*

It was early in the morning and the sound of the phone's alarm could be heard.

"Sits up* Yawns* Phew... Takkun, time to get up"

"5 more minutes..."

"Fufu, alright, but I'll keep kissing you while you sleep"

"..."

Hearing that, Takeru slowly opened his still sleepy eyes, and the first thing he saw was Yuriko cutely pouting at him, before making a gentle smile, and then giving him the usual good morning kiss.

"Very good, Takkun. Now go change to your sports jersey, for our morning jog"

"Hm *Sleepily Nods*"

Yuriko then got up and went to the closet in Takeru's room, when she opened it, it revealed several clothes neatly arranged inside, a number that was slowly growing since she was now practically living together with him after they started dating. Then she began to take off her nightwear and change to her sports jersey, before leaving the room to let Takeru change his clothes since he stopped trusting that Yuriko wouldn't try to peek at him changing clothes.