Chapter 59

For a moment, time appeared to have stopped, on one side there was Daichi who got himself in a lucky pervert situation with Yuriko, and on the other side, there was Takeru who looked like he was ready to break the cafe's window just so that he could kill Daichi quicker.

Then we had Yuriko who instead of her previous angry smile and eyes, now had a surprised expression as she looked at Takeru. While Yamada was making a tactical redeployment to the restroom, also known as running away with his tail between his legs. As for Aki and Ayano, they had confused expressions at what was going on.

"GAH!!!"

Then all of a sudden, Yuriko's right leg involuntarily knee-kicked Daichi on his guts, causing him to be sent away from Yuriko and fall onto the floor on his back

"!"

Seeing that, Takeru immediately tried to run inside the cafe to start beating up Daichi, but his three friends held him back with their dear lives to ensure that he wouldn't do so, as they did that they desperately looked at Yuriko to ask for her help to control Takeru. Yuriko, whose surprise had now subsided, simply nodded with a smile as she made her way to the cafe's entrance in a carefree manner, almost as if her anger from just a few moments ago was a lie.

And so, as Yuriko made her way out of the cafe, Takeru continued to free himself so that he could start beating up Daichi.

"Let. Go. Off. Me!"

"Just a little bit more, Takkun! And we'll release you!"

"Let go of me now!"

"We can't! Eek! Keep that kick away from me!"

"Then let go of me!!!"

"! Now! Release Takkun!"

" "Right!" "

"Takeru!"

"Mmffhh!?"

Takeru who was too busy trying to free himself and kick his friends, was caught completely by surprise when he heard Yuriko's voice and then had his face buried in something warm and soft, immediately after he started to feel someone patting his head.

Takeru knew very well, who this was, and because of that, his anger began to be replaced by embarrassment as he flailed his arms around to have Yuriko let go of him.

"Takeru, aren't you going to hug me?"

"..."

"You promised me that you would always hug me whenever I asked you to"

"..."

"If you don't hug me, then I'll have to kiss you in front of everyone"

"!?"

With those words, Takeru stopped from flailing his arms, and timidly hugged Yuriko back, which only brightened her face even more.

"Very good, Takeru. Do you want me to reward you with a kiss?"

"!?... Y-Yuriko-baka"

"Fufu"

" " "..." " "

As Yuriko and Takeru were too busy flirting with each other, Kenzo, Kazuo, and Kyo couldn't help but look at them in silence, since Yuriko had managed to tame Takeru pretty thoroughly in a relatively short period of time. Then Yuriko loosened her hug to allow Takeru to look at her.

"Now, shall we go inside and have lunch with everyone?"

"..." *Timidly nods*

"Very good. Do you three also want to join us?"

"We'll take on your offer, we were also planning on having lunch there"

"Great!"

A few minutes later

After the initial chaos caused by Daichi, who was now gone, after Yamada stealthily took him away from the cafe, not without paying for their meals first of course, everyone was now settled down around a long table, on one side sitting, from left to right, Ayano and Kyo, who sat beside each other to flirt, with Kazuo and Kenzo sitting on the, and on the other side of the table there was Takeru who was sandwiched between Yuriko and Aki, with Yuriko rubbing her left cheek on his head as she showed no signs that she would be letting go of him anytime soon.

This layout of course led to not everyone being satisfied, with Kenzo being the most affected, since to his side Kyo and Ayano were flirting, and in front of him there was Takeru in between two mountains, with one of them not letting go of him, so all that Kenzo could do was grit his teeth in frustration.

Kazuo on the other hand, wished that he had brought Himari with him. And as for Aki...

"..."

She appeared to not be paying attention to either Ayano who was in front of her, or Yuriko who was at her side.

"... *Deeply breathes in*... ... ... *Deeply breathes out*" <It's alright... I don't need a boyfriend... Even though he's exactly my type... ... ... I don't need a boyfriend... ... ...>

Aki was also suffering from having her two childhood friends flirting with their boyfriends right next to her, Aki would've liked to leave the table for a little while, but she couldn't afford to do that, especially when Ayano was making a funny face towards her.

"..." <Don't even think about saying a word about my preferences>

"... <What're you possibly talking about?>

"..." <You know what I'm talking about>

"..." <Ehe!>

Ayano was an idiot, but she was a sharp idiot, who knew Aki long enough to know what her preferences were, and because she was an idiot, Ayano didn't fear doing something stupid, but harmless, just for the fun. So while the status quo remained nothing would happen... Yes, nothing would happen at all... ... ... Until it did!

"I can't take this anymore! You stop flirting! And you too stop flirting as well!"

Kenzo who was at his limit, finally lost it and slammed the table, causing it to tremble and as a consequence caused Aki's glass of water to fall and spill it on her shirt.

"Ah!"

"Ah!" (x6)

"... Haa... I got all drenched now"

"... Erm... Sorry, it's my fault I lashed out"

"Don't worry, I understand how you feel about the current situation... Well... I'll go to the restrooms and try to dry myself a little" <You better not a say a word about my preferences, you hear>

"..." <Hai hai>

With that, Aki was forced to take her leave from the table, with Ayano looking at her until she disappeared behind the wall that led to the restrooms, and then heard the sound of a door closing.

"... ... ... Nee, Yu-chan? Do you wanna hear what's Aki-chan preferences are?"

"Hm? Sure?"

"Great! You see Aki-chan is really into boys like Takeru-kun"

"Eh?"

"!?"

"!?!?!?" (X2)

"..." *Sip*

It didn't take a second after Aki was out of view, for Ayano to start a second round of chaos, by dropping a bomb that Aki was into delinquent and Yankee-like boys.