As if realizing it too, he smirks dangerously, yet a hint of anger is still shining in his dark orbs. He stalks forward with a predatory glint in his eyes and I realize with a start that I'm the unlucky one in this situation; his prey.

“Please... let m-me g-go.” I croak, my throat suddenly becoming dry at the look he's giving me. 

It's almost like he's ready to pounce and devour me whole but instead, he decides to drag it out and make me sweat. He wants to play the game that has me submitting to him in the end. He cocks his head to the side, edging forward with each shaky breath that escapes my lips.

Every step that he takes, I take one in the opposite direction. The shower is big enough to fit a football team, however, it’s not big enough to let me escape. Soon, I find myself coming to the sinking realization that I have nowhere to go.

He finally cages me, his hands on either side of me, low enough so that he immediately catches me if I try to escape. I look up and his gaze is turning more and more intense as the seconds tick away.

This isn't happening!

For a second, I want to pull him close and feel the warmth that's emitting from his body. I want to feel his lips on mine and touch him like my body aches to.

But it's so wrong!

“Please,” I whisper weakly.

His attention now is solely on my lips.

“I'm not letting you go, Yara. Never” he assures me and keeps staring at my lips.

After what feels like an eternity of waiting for any sign of movement or conversation, he finally moves. I inhale sharply when his fingers trail over my knee. His hand slips under the shirt to caress my inner thigh.

Biting my lip, I try to ignore the pounding of my heart, the roaring in my ears, and the ache between my thighs. His fingers move closer and closer and closer to my core.

What is he doing?!

I huff when his hand never meets the place aching to be touched. Instead, it grips my hip and teases the waistband of my panties, hooking a finger in and pulling it slightly so it snaps against my skin. I gasp in surprise.

His other hand creeps under my shirt and I feel like I'm on fire. The warmth his hands emit is burning, but it's that good type of burn, one that I'd wish to be subjected to every day. My breath hitches when they slide over my rib cage, his thumbs teasing the skin underneath the lining of my bra. I gaze up at him with heavy eyes, watching and waiting in anticipation to see what he'll do next.

But he doesn't do anything. He just stares at me, a smirk toying his lips. Just something inside me snaps from frustration.

Fuck this!

I wrap my arms around his neck and push myself closer to him, causing his hands to move to my back. I shudder when he traces my spine. The familiar sweet sensation shoots through me.

Moaning softly, I push up on my tiptoes and press my lips to his peeking collarbone. A husky growl echoes in the air, making me shiver at the sudden sound. I smile proudly... only I could make him react like that. I continue to place gentle kisses on his skin.

What the bloody hell are you doing Yara?!

His grip tightens on me and I lean back to see his eyes closed and his pearly white teeth gnawing at his
lips. Pressing myself closer, I lean forward and take his bottom lip between my teeth, biting it gently before letting go.

The action causes a series of growls to emit from his lips, his chest reverberating under my hand. I groan when he grips my chin and dips down to nip my neck, harshly. My fingers find themselves running through his hair, gripping and tugging when he rips the collar of my shirt to expose my neck to him.