Ayanami: Where are we going now?

Me: Akashi said that she would take care of your things for your personal use, so let's weigh a little.

Javelin: Yes, we are dating friends after all.

In that a car stops near us and the window opens revealing Illustrious and Unicorn in the passenger seat, as the driver is Belfast.

Illustrious: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

Javelin: Oh, it's Illustrious and Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hello.

Illustrious: What are you doing out here?

Javelin: Well, we are...

Laffey: On a date.

Me: What?

Ayanami: yes?

Ayanami and I were left confused at Laffey's word.

Illustrious: Where are you going?

Me: Let's go to the mall on the base to hang out.

Illustrious: In that case I'll take you there.

Me: seriously? Thank you so much.

After thanking Illustrious we went to the shopping area, upon arrival I see that the place is livelier than the last time I came here, there are more stalls and more acrobats to amuse people.

Ayanami: By appointment, what do you mean?

Laffey: Let's have fun together.

So we start walking to play with friends, Javelin also invites Unicorn and she joins us, Illustrious and Belfast follow us to keep an eye on us, we look at many shops, Javelin and Laffey did some shopping and I stay as a spectator, we even visit Erebus who has a divination shop, Ayanami made a divination, even Javelin and Laffey made a divination, on the other hand, Unicorn and I passed on that occasion, I really don't believe in those things and Unicorn doesn't want to spend her money.

And so lunch arrived, so we stopped at a dessert shop to eat, they served us pancakes which Kyrie from Kotobuki would be proud to eat.

So we started eating.

Me: (Surprised) It's delicious.

Javelin: Of course it is, this is a very famous shop in Royal Navy, I always come here to eat some cake from my homeland.

Me: hmm? Ayanami, aren't you going to eat?

Ayanami: Yes, now how.

On the other hand, Laffey eats the cake in one bite. WTF Laffey! What about your table manners!?

Ayanami is still worried about something, she sees Unicorn and then at her plate, when she was about to speak once more, Laffey grabs the strawberry from Ayanami's cake and eats it, this incurs Ayanami's anger.

Ayanami: You will behold the power of the demon!

Laffey: Well then, show me.

In that both girls get up and start fighting with their cutlery as if they were knives or kunais.

Javelin: Come on girls, mind your manners.

Me: (sigh) Well let them have fun, youth is short.