F i v e

~greyson~

Two years ago:

This is about to get interesting.

"You don't want me reading your mind,so I decided to ask this time around." I shrug,pretending that this is just like small talk to me.Her reaction is priceless.She's fucking adorable.

"Do you always ask such personal questions in the first ten minutes of knowing someone?"he questions me. I'm on thin ice. I blink the thoughts away.

"Depends really." I tease,making her cheeks go red.She is so fucking adorable.

"Seriously?" She asks as if she should answer or not.

"You don't have to answer," I reply,letting her know she shouldn't feel pressured.But I can't say that I'm not curious about the answer.

I lock my eyes with her. "Well,"she starts.

My eyes travel to her gorgeous brown hair that lies over her shoulders. "You know what actually, you go first."she shoots and I laugh.Interesting.

"Fine I guess." She smiles behind her cup.Her eyes full with curiosity. "Never actually tried it, but I wouldn't say no if the opportunity came up."not breaking eye contact with her.Oh my god,her eyes.

"What about the sand?" She scrunches her nose.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It goes absolutely everywhere."

"So you would never try it?" I question.

"I never said that.But I mean,"searching for an answer of how to explain it. "I just don't get why people would purposely want to have sex on a beach when there is a million other places you could be without getting sand up your ass".

I digest her words before answering. "I think a 'in the moment' sorta thing."she nods thinking about what I just said.She takes a sip from the plastic cup.

"Or maybe it's the thrill of having sex in a public place,"she takes another sip, "or the thrill of getting caught".

"Or a bucket list opportunity,"I add to our list of reasons why people would possibly fuck on a beach.

"Or maybe it's exploring new things." I laugh at her inspirational burst.

"Your so wise, I think I see a grey hair or two."

"Can't say the same for you,baby face."

"I do not have a baby face."my voice stern.

"Do you not have a mirror or even a friend who would tell you the hard truth?" She tests me.

I walk over to her,putting my hands on her hips, and lock my eyes with hers.Her sweet raspberry smell covers me. "Look at me in the eye and tell me that I have a baby face." She wouldn't dare.

A giggle escapes her lips, "oh no,please,don't ask me to look at you with those eyes,because I would never be able to tell you again". She looks at me for a few seconds,not noticing what she is doing to me.My heart is racing and my eyes fall to her lips.They look soft. She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip. "Yep, you have a total baby face." I burst out laughing.

"I don't know if my ego is going to make it out tonight." I joke.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I will start over,no,even better and I will pick up your ego from the ground." She bends down an picks up my invisible ego.

"I have to tell you something,"she's says. "You would make a shocking bartender." I purse my lips.

"You lifted it," I raise my hand, "and right when I felt great," I pause, "you fucking dropped it again."with that I dropped my hand again.

"Fine i guess." She rolls her eyes. "You are an excellent bartender,".

"Thank you very much,a second drink is coming up". I pour in some vodka,peach schnapps and a bit of orange and cranberry juice to finish it off. I turn around and give her the mixed drink.

My goes blank and my eyes go back to her soft looking lips. I wonder if they are actually that soft. I wonder how she would react if I asked her that question. The image flashes in my head.How I would walk over to her and place myself in between her legs.How I would devour her lips,my fingers in her hair and pull her closer to me. How I-

"So, Im actually curious, what am I drinking?" I snap back to reality.Fucking hell,Greyson get a grip.

"It's my version of a sex on the beach."her eyes widen.

"Your kidding?" She chuckles.Her mouth in a smile,waiting for me to say it was a joke.But when she realises her face drops.

"And here I thought you were just talking about sex on a beach as a pickup line."my eyes dart to her.Did she want it to be a pickup line? She answered,didn't she?

"So,let's say it was a pickup line." I push myself of the counter.

"Let's say it was." She answers.

"It's a pretty risky one,I have to admit." I take another step closer.Then another.

"Correct."and another.Her breath rising.

"Yet," I pause,stepping in between her legs. I softly place my hand on her and rub my thumb around in circles.Her eyes flicker to my lips. "You are still here with me."my words more of a whisper.My eyes connect with hers.

My nose brushes against hers.

"I am."her mouth real close to mine.Teasing me.

"Grey,you better not be passed out on the floor,shit."her head snaps to James walking into the kitchen and she slips off the counter to create some space between us,pretending we weren't about to kiss.

That's fucking great.Such perfect timing.So fucking perfect.

"Sorry,bro." He apologies.

"Don't worry,"she takes another step away and all I can think about is how I don't want her to fucking leave. "I have to go find my friends." She grabs her drink before she hurries it out of kitchen.Looking at me one more time.

God,those gorgeous fucking eyes.

New character: