A summer day... || Pt. 1

"It's a beautiful day... Salad Fingers" y/n tearfully used her voice box at Salad Fingers. "I know" he responded back. "I like your dress, y/n" he spoke again, with his raspy, sweet voice. Y/n blushed as she heard thise thoughtful words come out of him. She didn't know why she liked him, but she knew what she wanted. She got up and her beutfil silky blonde hair fluttered and formed waves from the beutiful oxygen in the air. Sudelny, she heard a voice from down the hill of beutiful daisies they were on. It was sans, she didn't expect him to be their. "Oh, hi sans" she liked sans too, she was confused, she lived them bith, but she couldn't choose both of them... Or could she? She bit her lip as she waddled her way down the opposite of steep hill, she held sans hand and kissed him on the cheek wither naturally rose red cheeks. His pale bones suddenly turned a cor of red she never once thouhjt she'd see. She looked back at salad fingers, but he was gon. She looked sad and told sans "I'm going to go now" he blushed and said "have a good day" ger beautiful blue marbles gazed into his empty sockets, she shed a rear and walked away as her perky pink dress shined in the sunlight. When seh got home, her door was unlocked who did that? She wandered. "Hello, is someone here?" Hey, baby" she heard come out of the shadows. "Oh my god, you scared me edward! Don't do that!" She yelled her hair, which changed collors with her emotions, turned a purplish red tone. Edward pulled her closer, "I've always wanted to do this", she blushed.  He ripped her clothes off, he did the samewith his. " wait!, i can't do this" she cried out, her hair turning a deep blue. "What's wrong, sugar pie muffin cake strawberry sugar loaf?" Edward cried back. "It's the anniversary of the day my whole family died, I have to go to their graves to give them flowers." She explaned. Her hair turning even bluer. "That can wait, kitty babe girly pie strawberry meatloaf pizza bagel sugar burger pie pizza" he shoved his 27 inch cock up her tight shaft and she moaned with disorders. "GET OFF HER!!!" A voice cried out from behind them. "Jeff?" Y/n yelled out. "She doesn't want this, get away from her!" The two muscley men started fighting, edwards cock still flying around the room. Suddenly, fbey both started blushing, edward ripoed iff jeffs close and they started having beautifl gay sex in front of her, she srarted recording and starte daying with herself. Wait my family  she thought. She ran out the door, forgeting to put her cloth on. She bought flowers and started running to the graveyard. "Mom, dad, sis, bro, dog, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, step-dad, dads boyfriend, dads other boyfreind, cousins, nice, nefew, these flowers are for you" her hair, which goes down to her toes, turned yellow, she felf at peace. "Babe, you look so good" salad fingers whisoered from behind her, i- i have a question" he asked, he got on one knee and oulled out a ring made of rusty spoons, "will you mary me" he asked "y-" y/n said, but she was interupted by someone grabbing her, she was grabbed and out in a van. "NO, Y/N" salad fingers yelled out, don't leave me."

To be continued...