#5: Jealousy & The Finest of Harry Styles

ABN: Here you go, chapter 5! (: ♥ 

**

I was awoken for the second time that day by a kiss being softly pressed onto my right cheek.

I let my eyes flutter open I came face to face with Harry's gorgeous green eyes and his brilliant smile. His curls sat on his head, a mess yet still somehow managing to look absolutely fit.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asks me, bringing me out of my daze.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah-yes. I love some." I reply, stumbling over my words as I attempted to get up.

"Here" He says as he gets up and carries me to the kitchen.

I see the rest of the boys sitting at the table while Louis handed out plates and Liam stood at the stove, cooking something that smelled so divine.

"You're lucky Harry woke you up before the food was served because Niall here might've eaten your serving." Says Zayn as he looks back and forth between me and Niall.

I look at him to find red tinge on his cheeks.

"No I wouldn't have." He says with a roll of his eyes.

I laugh at their little bickering.

"Here we go." Says Liam as he walks towards us with a pan and starts shoveling portions out and onto different plates.

"Thank you, Liam." I politely say to him as I pick up my fork and take a bite.

"You're welcome, love. Did ya like it?" He asks, a hopeful look on his face.

I nod with a "Yes! It's so good." He smiles and I look back at my plate.

Shortly after, I hear someone sigh so I look up and see Niall leaning backwards and his head down while his arms were crossed. I stay looking at him before shrugging and continuing my food.

I heard him sigh again so this time we all look at him.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him.

He looks up and is startled by all of us watching him.

“I’m done with my food but I’m still hungry and there’s no more.” He says, a truly disappointed look on his face.

Everyone shakes their head and continues eating.

I look down at my plate and see half of it still there.

I am getting full and I don’t think I’ll finish eating it...

I stand up with my plate and head over to his side before giving him half of what I had left.

He quickly sits up and wraps his arms around my waist, very tightly at that.

“Thank you, love. You’re going to heaven.” He says as he pulls away and starts eating.

I laugh and shake my head. I head back over to my chair but I see Harry rolling his eyes and stabbing his pancakes.

Poor pancakes.

I wonder what got into him.

**

Next Day 

We were once again in the limo on our way to one of the boy’s radio station interviews.

I had apparently been called and told that my job from now on was to keep track of their schedule and make sure they made it to their appointments on time.

That’s the reason why they had sent me out to take them to that meeting on Friday; they wanted to know if I could be trusted to get the job done.