Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move

Start from the beginning

Doppelganger (USJ Loudspeaker): All students, this is a message from Aizawa. Aizawa has given you all express permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves against the villains.

I couldn't help but grin at hearing this. I could feel a fire burning in my chest, it was growing stronger, just like in that fight with Izuku. But this time, it was different, more refined. I felt this fire flow out over my body as I transformed.

Walking forwards to meet a villain who had seen us, I summoned some explosions  from my hands

Katsumi: Ready Izumi?

Izumi: Let's do this!

Katsumi: Hellfire Tangent!

I exploded forwards. Explosions coming off of my back, propelling me forwards. I grabbed the villain by the throat. I moved her explosions from my back to my feet. I flew up to the top of the trees. I used my explosions to start rotating in the air.

Katsumi: Hellfire Tangent: Cycle!

I threw the villain at the ground. Burying him headfirst in it. I switched my explosions to my back again.

(Izumi POV)

So, Hellfire Tangent is a form of using her explosions to move around in a constant flow. This allows Katsumi a higher movement speed!

Katsumi: Stop mumbling and get moving Izumi!

Izumi: Right!

I moved forwards, my set of six white swords floating off my back.

I dashed forwards, with the swords flowing around me, cutting any who came close

I dashed forwards, with the swords flowing around me, cutting any who came close. I heard a loud slam in the distance. It could only be the sound of Izuku punching an enemy with his Beowulf.

Katsumi: Hellfire Tangent: Impact!

Katsumi slammed straight into the ground, setting off a huge explosion. I watched in awe as she had only had one night to train with her new quirk, and she seemed to already be doing well with it.

Ryoshi, Momo, Jiro, Denki: Mountain Zone (Ryoshi POV)

That damn portal menace decided to teleport us all to different locations.