12

"I believe we've covered everything, hmm? Alright go home everyone, see you all next time." Tartaglia stood up from his head, his butt feeling rather numb. "But, your Highness, there's still-" "I said go home, Hans. We'll talk about that next time." He then speed walked out of the room and down the hallway. "Your Highness, you have a-" "Can't I catch a break? My ass is so numb, I can't feel it." Simon didn't look like he cared, which isn't surprising. "Should I kick it?" Childe looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What? Why?" "So you can feel it. So should I kick it?" "I'd rather you not." 

  "BROTHER!!" Teucer came running to hug Tartaglia. The older one grabbed the younger one and spun around with him. "I've missed you, brother." He said while hugging his brother tightly. "Missed me? Why, have I left without knowing?" Teucer giggled. "No, silly. I haven't seen you in days. you don't even eat with us." Childe set his brother down and patted his head. "Sorry about that. I've been busy lately. Tell you what? I'll try my very hardest to eat with you today. How does that sound?" The younger one fidgeted with his fingers. "I know that's going to be hard. So can you promise me something?" The older one looked at his brother in shock. He couldn't believe how much he's matured.

  Childe smiled. "Of course." Teucer's eyes lit up. "Since you won't be able to eat with us today, make sure you don't eat alone. Have dinner with Miss Lumine." Tartaglia's ears turned red. What kind of request was this? "I don't know if she'll be free to eat, though." "At least try. I saw her walking around from place to place with a slice of toast in her mouth. It made me feel bad because she always working." Childe looked at his brother for a moment. He is less than 10 years old and is so considerate of other. he pulled his brother in for another hug. "I promise." After that Teucer smiled big and ran off. "Simon. Tell Lady Viatrix that we'll dine together later. And I won't take 'no' for an answer."

"You called for me?" Lumine entered the commander's office. "Ah yes, have a seat." She sat down on a chair across from him. They haven't sat like this in a long time. "How have you been? i heard you slept in a bit today." The blonde was embarrassed and looked down. "No need to be embarrassed about such a thing. You've been overworking yourself." "I could say the same about you." Commander Rex Lapis laughed at that. It was nice to be like this again. 

  Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Zhongli said. Lumine stiffened her posture. "My apologies for intruding but I have a message from the prince." The knight recognized this man, he follows Tartaglia around. Zhongli nodded, letting him know to continue. "The prince has invited Lady Viatrix for a dinner later. And as we all know him, he isn't accepting any refusals." The blonde look from Simon to Zhongli. "Sounds nice. Eating while sitting is good for you."  "But-" "Tell him she'll be there." Simon nodded and left. "Commander, I still have work to do. I can't have dinner with the prince." "Don't worry about that. I'll see to that someone does it. Relax once in a while. I don't wish our next meeting be after you collapse." He smiled at her. She sighed and leaned back. "Fine, but just this once."