5

"What are you going to wear, Lumine?" The ginger came out of his closet. He asked Lumine to give him her thoughts but she keep saying he looks good in everything, which wasn't helping. She blinked before responding. "I don't think it matters, your highness." He tilted his head and looked at her like he didn't understand what she was saying. "Have you been standing the whole time? Aren't your legs tired?" "I'm fine, really." 

  Tartaglia walked to his dest and pulled a chair. He then went over to Lumine and guided to the chair. "Sit, I insist." The blonde sighed then sat on the chair. The ginger smiled. "Now, help me pick out some clothes. And be real with your responses." He said as he headed back for the closet. "Why don't you just wear something to match her highness?" "HA", his laugh echoed from the closet, "my sister will be here with me for a week if I ask her that." He peeked his head out. "Why don't we wear matching colors?" He said with a smirk. Lumine lifted a brow. "Your highness, I am attending as an escort, not a guest. Please focus on your attire at the moment." 

  The prince just rolled his head back in the closet. "How does red look on me?" She looked up for thought about how his orange hair would look with red. "Very stunning." He peeked his head out again, this time with his eyelids lowered. "Are you just saying that?" She shook her head as he headed back in. 

  "Ahhh.... I think this will do nicely." He came out after a few minutes wearing a long-sleeved silky shirt with a wide red fabric over his waist and stomach along with black pants. A black cape that dangled over his arms, covering the sides of his chest with golden wings on each side along the golden lining designs that flowed across the cape with matching shoulder pad that had tassels falling from the shoulders. There was also a red scarf around his shirt collar, which was loose. 

  The ginger was striking a pose as if he was being painted at the moment. "Stunning, your highness." "Yeah, I kinda like it too." He looked at his sides then checked the time causing his eyes to widen. "Holy shit! We've been here for an hour and it's getting late." He said as he placed his hand over his ginger locks. "I hope you prepared better than I did." A sheepish grin appeared. The blonde stood up, nodding. "Miss Adelinde said she would take care of my attire as soon as she heard about it yesterday. But she refuses to show me what she's prepared, so I suppose I'll have to wait til tomorrow." He nodded. "I'll be taking my leave now. Good night, your highness." "Night, and make sure to sleep." She bowed as she closed his door and made her way down the hall. 

  As she was about to open the door to her room, Lumine spotted a pile of papers on the floor. She pick it up and went though them, cursing under her breath. She opened the room and placed the papers at her desk, which was that big. She took off her coat, belt and some other things until she was left in a loose white shirt and pants. She then sat at on the chair, lit a candle, and started on the mountain of paperwork. Maybe I'll get a few hours in tonight. The blonde sighed as she knew the long night that awaited her. 

  {The next morning}

  "Lady Viatrix~ I have your attire ready. May I come in?" "Yes, please do." Lumine said, not looking up from her desk. Adelinde came in with some clothes in a basket and a tray with coffee and some toast. Her smile soon fell as she saw knight. "LADY VIATRIX! HAVE YOU BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AGAIN?!" The other looked up with a confused expression. "What? No- what time is it-" Lumine's eyes widened as she saw it was already 8:30 in the morning. 

  The blonde sighed and rubbed her temple as the brunette was about to explode. "Well, I suppose I'll still show you what I had prepared, anyway." The shorter-haired one looked up. Her eyes widened as she saw what Adelinde was holding. 

Oh no...