Chapter IV: We Are All on the Same Team

Allison has been captured quite a few times in her life to know one thing: stay strong. The Avengers put her in one of those cells made specifically for Hulk after seeing the magic her partner displayed. Hulk's arms were singed so badly that he had to transform back into Bruce to recover. His arms are currently wrapped in bandages, but there is no need for casts.

Allison isn't feeling any better than she looks. After all, she was blasted with lightning from a god. Her blonde hair is black at the ends, completely burnt and crumbling away. They tried to get her to the infirmary at first, but she woke up kicking and fighting. She even almost escaped by walking on air. Yup, you read that right. Tony noticed her boots have wings on them, and they helped her fly for a limited amount of time. So, here she sits, with no weapons of healing potion, fried hair, bags under her eyes, and barefoot.

"I can't believe I got caught by Terrains," she says, pulling her face down in annoyance.

"What did you just call us?" Steve asks gently. This is the first time she spoke since being imprisoned, the dawn of the second day.

"Terrains. Because I'm in the realm of Terra." She pauses for a moment. "Get it?"

"Well, look who's finally awake and ready to talk," Clint says as he marches into the room. He walks down the stairs to stand next to his fellow Avenger.

"Look who it is! Archer Guy who didn't have the guts to fight all up and personal," she mocks.

"Hey!"

Before he can say anything else, Tony walks in. "I like her. Anyone who bullies Clint is a friend of mine, even if you did try to kill us."

"Pfft, kill you? Absolutely not," she says, almost taking it as a joke. "If that was you guys fighting for your lives, I'm concerned."

"Then what were you doing with this?" Natasha asks, joining the group. She holds up the dim Master Sword. Allison becomes a bit ticked that she is so clueless about her precious weapon.

Bruce comes in but doesn't walk down the stairs. Instead, he crosses his throbbing arms and glares at the woman. As far as he's concerned, these two are major threats. "And, don't you dare say self defense," he says. "That energy blast your friend did was fully intentional."

"She doesn't particularly enjoy it when I get hurt, or when we get separated for that matter. Good luck dealing with her when she blasts down your door."

"Let's not stray from the conversation," Steve says. "Why did you attack us?"

"We are kind of in the middle of a war, and we have trust issues," she says simply.

"A war?" Tony asks. "Like a war of the elves?"

"I'm not an elf!" Allison yells. "I'm a Hylian. And it's better if you don't know the details. Your realm is supposed to be cut off from the others. No offense, but you wouldn't be able to handle it. My enemies know that, too. They stationed a monster somewhere on your world. My friend and I were simply sent to destroy it before it could do any harm, and then leave. But, you all distracted us, and now it's been an entire day since we've arrived. Who knows what the monster is doing at this point."

"Come on, are you seriously believing this?" Tony asks the others. "If there really was a monster, we'd be hearing about it all over the news."

"I detect no wavering in her voice," Natasha says. "So, either she is a really good liar, or she is telling the truth."

"Sir, I would advise you to turn on your television," Jarvis the AI says throughout the room. Allison only seems shocked for a moment, but regains her calm demeanor.