Relationships:

Lucifer (Creator)

Lilith (Progenitor, Mother)

Gremory Clan Members (Descendants)

Irene Gremory (Named Daughter)

Zachary Vlad Leviathan (Husband)

Serafall Leviathan (Sister Wife)

Vali Lucifer (Sworn Nephew)

More to be added later...

Personality towards peerage: Runeas despite being the Queen of the peerage likes playing pranks and being mischievous towards her peerage, but much like she does for her descendants has a deep love for her peerage & affectionately addresses them with honorifics. She also behaves somewhat like a nagging childish younger sister, as she loves to be entertained by her peer mates when she awakens from her slumber, & makes it a job to nag them in what she considers "playful" ways. She even acts this way towards her own Daughter & Husband.

Description: Not only as one of his first friend's, but first love, Runeas Gremory first generation Devil, the "Gremory" of legend and originator of the House of Gremory went unopposed as his Queen Piece. Despite rarely being active due to her self induced slumbers, when a matter involves her husband she will awaken from her slumber at all times, even for the smallest things.

Appearance: Runeas is a young looking woman with transcendent, unequalled beauty with a huge breasts and appears around the age of a high schooler or younger, despite being one of the first generation devils.

She has upturned eyes; a little strong-willed that are hard to resist. Her long crimson hair befitting of one of House Gremory is styled in a two-sided updo and a small crown-like accessory on top of her head.

Powers & Abilities:

Flight: As a pure-blooded Devil, Runeas can fly using her wings.

Immense Demonic Power: As a Devil, Runeas has all the common skills and powers of one. As the Gremory Ancestor, & training from Azazel alongside Zachary her demonic power and control over it is much greater & stronger than most Pure-Blooded Devils. Her latent power is said to be able to contend with that of Serafall, one of the Four Great Satans.

Origin Transformation: In training with Azazel alongside Zachary, Runeas was able to draw out the ability to transform herself to her Origin (Her Original role to fight against Heaven). In this form Runeas appearance changes heavily.

Her hair becomes wild & turns half black & half white, & her skin turns a pale almost white color, with red eyes & black sclera.

She gains two curved black horns & pointed ears.

In this state she retains her all of her abilities but to a much more potent degree. With this transformation she becomes callous to her enemies & becomes angered at Zachary if she is awaken from her slumber in this form.

(Runeas Origin Form)