Enter: The Leviathan is summoned

Start from the beginning

He had dark purple, short styled hair, a rather normal complexion & blood red eyes covered by a pair of clear lensed glasses.

His outfit was rather noble, consisting of a royal purple two piece tailored suit.

"The names Zachary Leviathan...sure you know of me... You'll will see I'm much more than worthy of your time, I'll be your executioner, oil black crow"

This was none other than the first child of the Original Leviathan, the Sea Dragon Emperor, the Blood Serpent

Kokabiel now knowing the man that had appeared before him, gained a wide smile of maniacal glee.

Quickly the Fallen General made a boisterous announcement throwing his hands into the air for greater effect drawing the attention of the other Devil's saying, "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS, THE TRUE HEIR OF HOUSE LEVIATHAN HAS JOINED THE FRAY!. TRULY MAGNIFICENT, THERE JUST MIGHT BE HOPE TO RESTART A WAR. I SHALL KILL YOU CHILD OF THE ORIGINAL LEVIATHAN & HUMAN LORD OF STORMS!", & this got a myriad of reactions from those present.

Those more knowledgeable being Sona & her peerage, Rias & her peerage besides that of Issei & the Holy Sword User Xenovia had the most noticeable reactions.

Though none were comparable to Sona Sitri's fear & what the Leviathan Heir himself felt.

Amongst her family, specifically from her Sister it was a known fact that Kokabiel was the killer of Zachary's Father, a Human Man who had power akin to that of one of the lesser original Satan's.

Zachary held an hatred against the Fallen Angel General & the words of Kokabiel drew forth this hatred in the worst way possible.

The fear that Sona Sitri felt now would be incomparable to what it would become & what those present were soon to feel as Zachary's blood red eyes glowed a bright crimson.

If one looked closely they could see a silver ring on his finger with a sapphire gem glow before a light shined from it spreading and transforming into a magnificent Silver Sphere with Sapphire accents, radiating a powerful energy that ached for release.

Xenovia the Holy Sword users Durandal quaked in her hold, the Blue haired girl looking down in confusion, thinking, "What?!...Durandal is responding to...that mans spear with...fear?.", & quickly the girl would upturn her head to look back at this scene.

What happened next would not quickly rid itself from the minds of none of those observing this battle.

For the Leviathan's body begin to exude a orange demonic power, that begin to manifest a visage of a giant serpent, before the aura exploded with enough force to blow back everyone in the vicinity, including Kokabiel.

Those wishing they did not have to hold the barrier longer were in a way relived of this duty as the overwhelming force generated by the Leviathan's aura destroyed the barrier as well.