Eternity Chapter 19

Kat's POV

I had my sister back I was so happy I could scream. I woke up the morning after all that had happened and smelt fresh food. I ran into the kitchen to a halt when I saw Amy cooking. " Hey Kit Kat you hungry", she smiled. I beamed at her and sat up on a stool and looked at the food she prepared.

" I'm glad you're not dead", I said a little too quickly. " And I'm very glad you're not dead", she said fanning me on the nose with a spoon with pancake batter on it. " Amy you got my nose", I whined. " Sorry I thought kit kats liked pancake batter", she teased. " You're weird", I laughed. " I know", she said joining in laughing. " I'm glad you're back", I said once we'd sobered up some. " I'm glad I'm back to wolf girl", she said handing me my plate. " No offense to anyone here but we're hopeless without you", I said honestly. " I know you are", she winked. " So anyways in school a few weeks ago", I started. I filled Amy in everything she'd missed while she was in jail. It was great to have her back this time for good with any luck. She was even letting me stay home with her and the baby. I was happy again nothing was going to bring me down.

Amanda's POV

All day long people were planning and practicing for the final battle tonight. I hung out in my study with Kat mostly listened to my songs or Forever Bites songs I guess you could say. We drew wolves and flowers just completely relaxed. I felt the sun fall from the sky and I closed my eyes and I knew it was time. " Everyone ready", I said entering the living room. " Yeah", they all said.

" Now I need everyone to ask themselves before we go through with this do you really want to do this", I said looking around at each of them.

" I'm in", Aidan said first. " Me too", Georgie said. " Count me", Miranda agreed. " I'm in", Roan said. One by one they all agreed and I nodded in return. " Good now I know this is the time for an hour long speech but I'll keep short", I said walking into the center of the room. " This may be many of you's last fight and I just want to say it's been a pleasure to know you well most of you", I said after a moment of silence, " fight and kick some supernatural ass". Everyone cheered and separated off into their groups. Miranda, Bane and Aidan took my Mercedes while the Las Vegas pack followed they were group one. " Take care of my baby", Miranda said as we walked out. " And take care of mine", I said reluctantly handing her the keys. " You would say that have a nice night", she said then got in the car and left. A few minutes later Christie, Eve, Georgie and the others got packed up and went next as group two. Harry, Roan, Davy, Danny, Blondie, Ralph and Victor went next. They'd switched up the groups a bit earlier today. " I lobe you", I said catching Damien's hand as he went to his car. " I love you too", he said then got into his car. " Oh and Damien", I said poking my head in.

" Yeah", he asked. " Try not to die", I said them walked back inside as he drove away.

Damien's POV

I was laughing the whole way to the park I couldn't believe what she'd said. Don't die she of all people saying that was downright hysterical. I calmed down a bit once I got to the park got out and walked into the park and went over to the trees. " Darwin you actually showed up", Drake said as I walked into the clearing. " I can say the same", I nodded. " I didn't expected you to bring a posse though", he said puzzled. " Just a few selected friends I see you brought one", I said gesturing to the men behind him. " Hi Damien", Summer said. " Hi bitch", Miranda said. " Now that we're done with pleasantries where's my gem", he demanded. Shit the gem in all the hustle and bustle I'd forgotten to ask Amanda about it. " It's close", I shrugged. " It must suck to know your girlfriend's dead", he said smartly.

" It must suck to be such an ass", Aidan said. " You should watch your people I think they've got the wrong idea about tonight", he suggested. " I don't think so not this time White", I said then whistled. Everyone attacked at once but we didn't aim to kill just to seriously injured. I fought against the enemy trying to get to Drake. I couldn't see him though amongst so many people. I did what I could knocking out vampires and sorcerers even a few demons. " This is fun", Roan said ramming two over. " Let's not make a habit of it though", Danny suggested.

I ended up in a one on one fight with a demon while back to back with Bane, my used to be worst enemy. Amanda had changed so much in so little time I never thought she and Miranda would ever be sisters and I certainly never thought Bane would side with us. I knocked out the demon at last then threw my knife backwards and it landed in Bane's vampire's leg. " Thanks Darwin", he said pulling it out and stabbed it into a sorcerer's side. I saw Miranda fighting both witch twins with Aidan off somewhere else.

" You're going to die just like your sister", Destiny smiled. I ran over grabbed a rock and whacked them both over the head with it before Destiny could read my mind. I smashed the necklaces with Miranda's help and she helped me to my feet. " That was easy", she said then kicked a vampire in the stomach sending him flying backwards into his friends. " You going to be okay", I asked. " Fit as fiddle", she said then took off into the center of the fight knife in hand. I'd never seen Miranda lift unnecessary finger Amanda really was a miracle.

I was fighting when I finally saw Drake and I headed over that way. I stopped just like everyone else as a new player appeared in front of him.

" You're dead", Drake said horrified.

" Am I shoot I knew I forgot something", she said snapping her fingers. " You can't be here this isn't how it's supposed to be", he snarled.

" Forget something", she said dangling something in front of her. It was the star gem!

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!