Eternity Chapter 17

Amanda’s POV

What a week it’d been I’d died which believe you me is a total suck fest and then once again come back to life. I called all my connections getting as such backup as possible then I went back home. I found out that everyone had been freed from the curse thank the lord but my pack was in jail. Now I know I said jail’s fun but I really needed my pack back in the game because I wasn’t quite ready to join up again. I went to the police station and asked to talk to the chief. “ Miss. Collins nice to see you again or is it Miss. Darwin this time”, he said as I walked in. “ It varies”, I said honestly.

“ Please sit”, he said. “ No thanks I want to make this quick”, I said shaking my head.

“ So what can I do for you”, he asked cautiously. “ I have some friends who were wrongly accused”, I said leaning forward. “ I don’t believe so they’re guilty”, he insisted. “ On what grounds do you believe that”, I asked curiously. “ They were unaccounted for the nights of the attacks and I just have a feeling”, he said with a smile. “ You just have a feeling sir well I have pictures from a friend of those bodies”, I said pulling them out. He looked then over and bit his lip. “ See these are clearly wolf bites”, I said calmly. “ We searched around there are no wolves in the woods it was them they did it”, he persisted. “ Are you saying I’m sorry sir but are you saying those kids are werewolves”, I laughed. “ That’s exactly what I’m saying”, he nodded. “ Okay then hold on”, I said taking out my phone. “ Who are you calling?”, he said confused. “ The mayor I think he deserves to know the chief has decided werewolves exist its quite a breakthrough”, I said starting to dial. “ Wait stop I didn’t mean it you’re right those kids are innocent please just don’t”, he said panicked. “ Good now I want you to release them today and this conversation never happened”, I said then walked out. “ Have a nice day Greg”, I waved then walked out.

I went over to my new black Mercedes and drove over to my old apartment building. This was where me and my new werewolf buds hung out staying in wait. At the end of the week I decided to go check up on my family. I called Lily and Roger days ago telling them to get out of town but not to tell the others. I got to the house at around seven o’clock and hide under the window. I saw Bane and Damien arguing then everyone else started arguing too. I started towards the door cautiously I couldn’t let anyone get hurt. Suddenly a loud voice interrupted my chain of though, “ EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP”. I looked and saw Kat standing in the doorway all five foot two inches of her angry in her eyes. “ That’s my girl”, I said relieved. They talked more calmly after that and Kat did a big speech that made me proud. Suddenly Miranda interrupted the silence. “ My water broke”, she said and then there was mass chaos.

I called Nick and told him the wait was over and to meet me at the hospital. I had been afraid before but I was about to become an aunt and I wasn’t missing it for the world. I meet them there and I was exhausted after all that running. “ Go but don’t tell them about me”, I said then headed for the back entrance as they ran through the front. I broke the lock and snuck around without getting caught once. I watched everyone fight and my men joined them. Soon the fight was over and all my family went into the medical room. I walked around the corner and nodded to Nick and he gave me a small smile. I opened the door quietly and leaned in the doorway and watched the doctor take the baby out. I was an auntie yay.

They talked names and I finally worked up the courage and spoke, “ just as long as you don’t name it Bane jr.” Everyone turned to looked at me all eyes were full of shock. “ Hey guys miss me”, I asked. “ Amanda”, Damien said. “ That’s my name don’t wear it out”, I said proudly. “ AMY”, Kat said then hugged me before I had time to react. “ Hey kitten”, I said hugging her back. “ Red”, Danny said hugging me too. “ Hey Dan”, I said hugging her too.

“ You’re not dead”, Miranda said getting up and running over then squeezing me. “ Please that would be such a pathetic way to die why do you think Brave heart got bad reviews”, I laughed. “ Hey wolf girl where’s my hug”, Harry said as I pulled away. “ Who says you get one”, I teased. He pouted and I sighed and went over and hugged him.

“ Amanda”, Damien said standing up. “ Damien”, I said then hugged him without hesitation. “ What took you so long”, Aidan asked. “ Sorry I had to handle a few things”, I said pulling away. “ Like what?”, Eve asked. “ I got myself a bodyguard and I had some kids I had to bail out of jail, etc.”, I sighed. “ I should have known it was you”, Roan said. “ Anyways how’s the whole mass mayhem situation going”, I asked sitting down. “ It’s definitely interesting by the way its nice that you’re not dead Red”, Bane said calmly.

“ Was that heartfelt I can’t tell”, I asked the group. “ Closest I’ve ever seen”, Miranda said sitting back on the bed. “ Hey Red can we come in”, Nick asked. “ Sure just the leaders the rest can wait in the hall”, I commanded.

“ Yes ma’am”, he said, “ Will, Rocky, Hector and Tyrel come in”.

“ Everyone I’d like you to meet Nicholas Sullivan head of the Las Vegas pack”, I said cheerfully. Nick bowed gallantly and shook hands with Damien.

“ This is William Cornwall head of the most powerful of the London packs”, I said introducing him next. “ A pleasure I’m sure”, he said shaking Damien’s hand too. “ This is Rocky Van Wilder head of the LA pack”, I said gesturing to him. “ This guy is Hector Prince head of the new New York pack and the last one is Tyrel Daniels the head of the Dallas wolves”, I said introducing them individually. “ You know these people”, Roan said impressed. “ I have friends with connections”, I winked. The whole pack beamed at me but I just shrugged it off.

“ So do you have a plan”, Bane asked. “ No I came here with five packs just to hang and go with the flow”, I said sarcastically. They all stared at me and I just sighed. “ Sarcasm hello of course I have a plan”, I said slightly annoyed. “ So what is it?”, Damien asked sitting down next to me. “ First we’ve got some recognisance work to do and there’s one thing I know I’ve got to do”, I said getting up to my feet. “ So you’re back for good”, Kat asked. I raised my hands in defeat and walked out dramatically. “ Amanda can I talk to you for a sec”, Damien asked. “ Damien listen a lot’s going on right now but at the end of this we’re going to figure out where we stand”, I said. “ It’s good to have you back”, he said as we walked outside with the others. “ It’s good to be back”, I agreed with a sweet smile.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!