Eternity Chapter 9

Amanda’s POV

Without any kind of signal they all attacked at the same time. “ Come on”, Jordan said kicking one and knocking them down like dominoes. I knocked mine down one by one and then I saw Eve and Miranda in trouble. I flipped over one guy and went over and stabbed him with his knife in the gut. “ Pick on someone your own size”, I hissed then pushed him aside. “ Thanks”, Eve said. “ Take this Miranda don’t die”, I said passing Eve the knife then ran off. I went back into the main fight swinging using a tree and knocked down a bunch of them. I dodged and weaved and stabbed them in different places. I didn’t want to kill anyone so I went for non fatal places. I saw Aidan down on the ground with a knife over his heart. I ran over and bulldozed the guy landing in a crouch. “ You’re so dead Red”, he hissed. “ So I’ve been told”, I said with a smile on my face. “ You may have cheated death like a hundred times but tonight you die for good”, he said trying to knock my legs out from under me. I jumped and rolled over his back and kicked his legs out from under him.

“ It’ll never be you”, I said then stabbed the knife into his stomach, “ enjoy the day dreams though”. I kicked him down and retrieved the knife and kept going. “ Thanks Amanda”, Aidan said punching my opponent in the side of the face. “ No prob but you owe me”, I said kicking the guy in the nuts then pushing him back. “ What can I do?”, he asked as we went back to back.

“ To start with you could tell Georgie the truth”, I suggested. “ Like she would believe me”, he said. “ Sometimes you’ve got to play a little game called try harder”, I said then punched the guy in the gut, the nose then threw him in with his friends. “ I’ll try”, he agreed. “ Good duck”, I said throwing one of the men over my head and into Aidan’s guy. We separated and I helped out the others. “ Guys get out of here”, I said awhile later when more men showed up. “ Wh-”, Miranda said then was cut off. I looked over and saw Drake pulling her in a head lock with a knife to her stomach.

“ Grab them men and bring the redhead to me”, he said looking at his men.

I took my chance I nailed into his side and knocked Miranda free. “ Go”, I ordered. She and the others started to walk away then suddenly I felt a knife to my throat. “ You have no idea who you’re messing with”, he hissed into my ear. “ Go to hell”, I snarled. “ You first”, he said then suddenly slashed my throat. I dropped down to the ground twitched for a moment then closed my eyes. I knew I won’t survive this fight it was time for a new hero.

Miranda’s POV

“ NO”, I screamed as Amanda dropped. I saw him slit her throat and I saw her stop moving. “ We have to go Miranda”, Aidan said pulling me along.

“ We can’t just leave her”, I said panicked. “ Grab them”, Drake ordered.

“ We have to go”, Aidan said picking me up and carrying me off. We all ran out and got into Jordan’s car and drove off. “ Oh my goy oh my god”, Eve said repeatedly as we drove. “ I can’t believe it”, Jordan said as we drove back to his place. “ She knew it was going to happen”, I said. “ What?”, Aidan said looking at me. “ She told me ages ago she knew things were getting fixed and she was sure it meant the end was coming”, I said laying my head against the door.

“ She wanted to die”, Jordan said as we pulled onto his road. “ After the whole Damien thing”, Eve said sadly. “ She didn’t want to die in the end though it just happened”, I said as the car stopped. “ She was so sure everything was figured out”, Jordan agreed. “ It was”, I said then ran inside. I was holding back tears but I knew what Amanda would have wanted me to do”, I grabbed the witch book and flipped to the page on the necklace. I took a picture of it using my phone and showed the article to the others.

“ So this necklace is some sort of key”, Jordan said unsure. “ Yes it gives them their power and without it…”, I explained. “ They’re powerless”, Aidan guessed. “ Then we’ve got the power”, I said putting the book down.

“ We know what we need I say first light we head home make a plan there and make Amy proud”, Eve said certainly. “ Alright then everyone go to sleep get packed we’re leaving at dawn”, I said relieved. Once everyone had gone to bed I burst into tears collapsing to the ground. I’d just finally found my sister why did I have to lose her? I finally knew why Damien had fallen for her she was flawless. She made everything better even reading seemed easy with all her footnotes. I missed her already like crazy and I’d only known the real her for a matter of hours. What was Damien going to do when he found out?

I packed up my bag and wiped the tears away as I laid down. My parents were dead, my grandma was dead and now my last family was gone too I was officially alone in this world. I touched my stomach silently wishing I had a better world to bring my baby into. In the morning I got up after getting no sleep that night and made coffee. Once I was done I ate some quick breakfast and sat back down on the couch. “ Coffee?”, Jordan asked.

“ On the counter”, I said as the other two joined him. They drank and ate them we packed everything into the trunk. I sat in the backseat with Aidan. Eve was in the passenger seat and Jordan of course was driving. We drove all day we didn’t have a choice this had to end. Once this was over though what then?

We arrived in town at eleven and went straight over to the house. No one was there though we checked everywhere but nothing. We asked around town and finally got an answer. “ Those crazy kids go into our bar and kick us out”, the guy hissed. “ Which bar”, I asked quickly. “ St. Bernie’s”, he said then hurried off. We ran all the way there then snuck in as quietly as we could. I pulled out my simplistic weapon, a baseball bat and whacked it into one of the guard dogs’ head. She dropped without making a sound and I continued in while Jordan checked up on him. I saw the clock nearing midnight as we hurried through the web of obstacles. “ Surprise, surprise we have company”, a blonde girl said walking over. “ You must be Destiny”, I said eyes narrowed. “ And you’re…”, she said as I cleared my mind.

“ I’m Miranda”, I said then smashed the bat into the side of her head. She fell down and grabbed her necklace quietly and stuffed it into my back pocket. “ You’re Red aren’t you”, the other girl, Summer said hopping off the stage. “ Maybe, maybe not”, I said faking a smile. “ You’re going to die”, she said then suddenly my neck was closing in. “ It really sucks you know especially being pregnant girls always get the bad end of the rope but it’s all over now”, she said pushing her fingers together. Yeah it really sucks”, Aidan said then ripped off her necklace.

 “ Don’t you dare”, she said. I pulled out the necklace caught the other necklace when Aidan threw it to me. Jordan and Eve kept the others back and I threw the necklaces as hard as I could. I heard them smash then suddenly I was dropped back down to the ground. “ Miranda are you okay?”, Aidan asked. I looked at the three of them then said, “ we did it”. We’d done it we’d made Amanda proud if only she was here to see it. I got up and went over to Summer and picked her up by the neck. “ You can’t do this”, she snarled. “ Didn’t anyone tell you”, I said. “ Tell me what”, she said annoyed. “ I’m the crazy bitch around here”, I said throwing her into the post, “ now grab your sister and get out”. They left and I knew it was over at least for now but it didn’t matter Amanda was still dead.

Comment

Read

Vote

Fan

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1