Eternity Chapter 18

Damien's POV

She was back she really was back this time for good. We'd talked and she made it clear that we won't talk until this was over. I was just glad she was alive the rest didn't matter. She walked outside and we all Fawkes at the sleek black Mercedes she slid into.

" You guys take the truck I'll meet you there", she said poking her head out.

" See you there Amy", Kat said climbing into the truck's passenger seat. I looked at the car one more time before I climbed into the truck. " Hey Bane I'm going with Red take the girl and be careful", Miranda said passing him the baby. Bane sat in the backseat and held his little girl. I couldn't imagine how he was feeling then again I didn't have time to care. I hit the gas and drove home and everyone got out and went into the house. We went through the books reading thoroughly as we could. " God what I ride Bane I know what I want for my birthday", Miranda laughed as they walked in.

" Here's the girl she bit my thumb with her gums", Bane said passing the baby back over. " Thank you sir check it out Amy I'm a mom", she said proudly.

" I get to be an auntie", Amanda said excitedly. " And god mother", Miranda added. " We don't have get her baptized though right", she asked cautiously. " Really why would you even ask that", Miranda said rolling her eyes.

" Don't get smart with me or no more car rides", Amanda said waving her finger. " I'll be good I've never gone that fast in a vehicle before god what a rush", Miranda said with a sigh.

" Should you guys really be speeding", I asked. " Please after the whole jail thing I've got the chief under my thumb", Amanda said waving it off.

" How?", Aidan asked. " He accused my pack of being werewolves and I threatened to call the mayor on him", I smirked. " Nice", Harry laughed. " I know", Amanda said flipping her hair. I could smell her scent and I wished more than anything things could go back to the way they were back when I could kiss her. " Alright so demons are at the very edge of town along the the highways tents and abandoned houses they aren't picky, werewolves I've talked to and believe you me none of them are dumb enough to go against my orders, witches are out they left after the hospital thing escort the bitch twins and as for sorcerers there's just asshole numerol uno and his closest friends", she said pulling out a map with x's in some places and circles on others. " Holy crap", Aidan said. " Come on you guys I've been in town all week I'm completely filled in and I know who my enemies are", she said exasperated.

" Okay what about vampires?", Kat asked. " Well Miranda's in but as for Aidan and Bane it's up to you chose a side or by all means run", she said arms crossed. " I'm with you", Aidan said quickly. Everyone looked at Bane and after a minute he said, " I'm not leaving Miranda again". " Good as for the rest of the vampires to learn about them we have to get in with the leader, a Lord Henry Carlton I think you two know him your uncle", she said looking at Bane and Aidan. " Go figure", Bane said under his breath. " I thought so now I've been searching for a way to get in and talk to him find out the skinny on them", she said. " What do you mean you talk to him", I asked seriously. " Damien he knows everyone else he probably has pictures by now but he's only looking for my body he'll never see it coming", she explained,

" now he hangs out at the bar on Thursday nights like tonight it's our only shot", she continued. " I told you years ago to quit it with the suicide missions", I complained. " Damien stop it okay", she said turning around. " I won't stop I'm not letting you get killed again", I said grabbed her hand. " Do you trust me", she asked grabbing my other hand. " Yes", I said after a few minutes. " Then believe me when I say this is not a suicide mission I've been watching this guy he never acts on his own and he's about as strong as a chipmunk he's a perv and I can do this okay", she said certainly. " Okay", I said defeated. " Good now I need to take a shower I want everyone outside in ten minutes I need to get changed now shoo", she said then walked out. " She really does the shower in the apartment was broken", Nick revealed. Everyone went off their separate ways and I heard Harry walk up behind me.