How It All Started

"Yes, that way! Oh no, not... Oh dear. A little bit to the left... Perfect!" Rarity clapped her hooves together, squeeing with delight. "Oh Spikey-Wikey. Thank you so much." The little dragon stared at her dreamily. "Anything for you." He sighed, yelping as the ladder he was standing on gave out, throwing him off in the process. Rarity, however, didn't seem to notice. She smiled, nodding to a nerdy looking pony whom had approached her.

He grinned a toothy grin, before speaking. "Well, miss, I've been able to build the animatronics, just the way you've designed them." Rarity's smile grew even wider, and she gave the stallion a kiss on the cheek. He beamed, beckoning for her to follow him. They approached the building, it was two stories, the roof had red hangovers that cast shadows over the dress pony as she entered.

There were huge letters, in pink, that read: 'Pinkie Pie's Pizza' She nodded in approval to her and Spike's works, before fully entering the building. The inside was nothing special, so far, at least. She was Rarity, and she would never let a decorating call go unnoticed. They entered the party room. "Alrighty, miss Rarity, these are the four animatronics you requested for, right?" Rarity slowly looked up at the stage, gasping as she did.

Four perfect replicas of her friends. She felt her eyes begin to water. "E-excuse me I.. Just need a moment." The dress pony turned away, silently crying. As she looked back, she couldn't help but cry harder. The nerdish pony stared at her sadly. "Miss, would you like me to continue?" Rarity nodded, wiping her tears away with a handkerchief. "Y-yes. Please do."

He cleared his throat. "Well, though they may look like your friends, I can't promise that they'll all have the same personalities. As a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee that they won't." Rarity stared at him quizzically. "What do you mean by that?" He hopped up onto the stage, stopping at the first animatronic, a Pegasus who had a light pink mane, yellow coat, and shy, blue eyes. Fluttershy.

The stallion pressed his hoof against her flank, revealing a hidden compartment. Within, was a tiny key. He pulled it out. A small bit of writing was imprinted on the key in bold, black. Rarity took it with her magic, drawing it closer. Upon closer inspection, she was able to see what it read. C.H.I.C.A . "Chica." The mare frowned. "What in Celestia's name does that mean?"

The nerd pony pushed his glasses up his muzzle. "It means that she's using Chica software. See, we weren't able to match their personalities to what you requested be-" Rarity stomped her hoof on the ground. "WHAT?! I payed you all a great deal of bits so that you would be able to resurrect my friends! In, a certain sense, anyways. And you mean to tell me that they'll all have completely different personalities?!"

The stallion laughed nervously. "Yup... That just about covers it." Rarity took in a deep breath, trying to contain herself. "Well, why don't you tell me about them, then?" The nerd nodded, and began to explain. He pointed to Fluttershy. "The Chica software is all about food. She loves to eat, cook, and basically anything that has to do with food. She's very outgoing and friendly, as well." That's nothing like Fluttershy. Rarity thought to herself, but continued to listen anyway.

The stallion pointed towards a unicorn who had an indigo and pink mane, light violet coat, and intelligent, dark purple eyes. the mare sighed sadly, this was Twilight. It was unfortunate, really. Whoever had murdered her friends had cut off the princess's wings as well, Rarity had learned ahead of time that the design team wouldn't be able to copy the design of Twilight's wings.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as the stallion continued. "She uses the B.O.N.N.I.E software. Bonnie is very musical, can play every instrument, but prefers guitar over all. Twilight here will love to rock out, and make sure to let the world hear her music, no mater what the cost." Rock out? That sounds like...

"Rainbow Dash, she uses the F.O.X.Y software. Foxy has a pirate personality, and design, in case you were wondering about the hook. Dash will love to retell the tales of all her pirate adventures on the seas!" He explained, pointing to a light cyan Pegasus with a rainbow mane. Rarity frowned. "But-" the stallion cut her off, "Don't worry! We customized her so that she's the fastest of the group. The prototype was made to run around and interact with the fillys, and we thought that Rainbow Dash would be the perfect fit!"

The mare smiled to herself, "Well, I do suppose that Rainbow was the more show-offy type. She did enjoy telling stories of her adventures. Continue." "Alrighty then." The stallion trotted over to the last animatronic. Her features were perfectly matched, from her bouncy pink mane and coat to her fun, crystal blue eyes, Pinkie Pie was recognizable from a mile away.

"She uses the F.R.E.D.D.Y software. Freddy is the leader of the group, being very content in seeing the little ones smile. Loves to throw parties, sing, and just have fun." He chuckled. "This was the closest we could find to Pinkie's personality, which is rather accurate if I do say so myself." Rarity nodded slowly, eyes watering once again. "Very well, I suppose they will do." She sniffed. "Just one question."

The nerd pony glanced at her, "Hmm?" "Will they still have their elements with them?" The stallion grinned, "Yes, ma'm! We were able to tweak the personality keys just that much, thankfully." The dress pony smile broadly. "Then that's fantastic!"

The stallion nodded in agreement. "Now, let me show you how they work."

A/N: YAS! Hopefully all you Five Nights At Pinkie's lovers like this!