Ouch.

I stand up quickly, while she struggles. Just as she is steadying herself on her feet I kick her to the floor again before reaching to grab her gun. I pick it up and stand over her before shooting her with it.

She starts twitching and convulsing due to the electricity, letting out a scream as soon as it comes in contact with her. Despite her struggling, she manages to let out two words, "You bitch.." before falling unconscious.

So they are not trying to kill me. Good to know. Not like  I would have any control over what to do if they were trying to kill me.

While I'm watching her struggle, the man stands up and clears his throat to get my attention before I feel an excruciating pain shoot through my entire body. 

How come I can feel the pain, yet I have no control over my body. That's not fair.

I fall to the ground, the gun clattering as I drop it. "Damn, I think you gave me a concussion girl." the man says, with a slight laugh.

"Shut up.." is all the words I can muster due to the shocking pain pulsing through my body.

More guards rush into the room, the sound of their guns charging up filling the room. They all point their guns at me as if I'll pounce at any second.

Are they bloody blind?

"Alright, pick her up and take her to experimentation room one." the annoying voice from before, which apparently belongs to my dad, is heard once more.

Wait, experimentation. Fuck.

Two guards come up behind me and grab me by my arms, pulling me up and dragging me out the room. Surprisingly I don't say anything or struggle like I was expecting, instead everything goes dark as I'm pulled through corridors.

Suddenly, I wake up back in the Glade in my sleeping bag. I sit up quickly, gasping for air.

What the hell was that?

I look around and let out a relived breath because, although I'm stuck in this prison, I'm not being experimented on. 

I try to recall everything that happened in the weird dream-memory thing. I remember looking in the mirror and seeing my face all battered, but I don't remember the normal details of my face. I remember hearing a man's voice echoing through the room I was trapped in calling me a psycho, but I don't remember who he is. I remember a woman's voice trying to get me to calm down and the feeling of anger growing inside me. Fighting guards and a great deal of pain from being shot at and one command  that will haunt me for many nights to come - take her to  experimentation room one. I was or am, I don't even know, a lab rat to be experimented on.

I decide to push these thought to the back of my mind and focus on doing something productive.

It's beginning to get light, signalling the start of a new day, so I decide to get up and sort some things out, starting with the pigs. I grab an axe from the tool box and walk over to a tree and start chopping. After a couple minutes of swinging the axe and building up a little bit of a sweat, the tree comes tumbling to the ground.

I walk back over to the box and grab a bottle of water. Drinking around half of the bottle, I throw it back down to my sleeping bag and continue working.

After an hour or so of working, I have finally built a sturdy looking pen that would hopefully hold the pigs. It definitely holds my weight and can take the force of me tripping over and falling into it. Yeah, I don't know how I managed that so I'll just say that it was an intentional test

Anyway, building the pen was the easy part, now it's time to wrangle the pigs into the pen. Fun

I walk back to where my sleeping bag is and look down into the box where the pigs are running around in circles. I let them out the cage half way through building the pen so they had a bit more space.

An idea pops into my head so I grab the cage and jump into the box with crazy pigs running laps around the edge of the box. I place the cage down and try to jump on one of the pigs. Safe to say that I'll have a bruise show up on my  face later from face planting the box. Damn, these pigs are fast

After roughly fifteen minutes of trying, I manage to grab one of the pigs, but, much to my disappointment, that was  only the first step;  now I need to try and get the pig into the cage. Gripping  the pig as tight as I can under my right arm, the animal letting out squeals and grunts and wriggling in an effort to escape, I struggle to get the cage open with my left hand. Once the cage is open, I pretty much throw the poor animal into it, quickly closing it shut as soon as it was in.

Using the same tactic to get all the heavy crates out of the box, I tie a rope around and through the top of the cage before hoisting myself back up to the solid ground. Once on firm ground, I wrap the rope around my arms and hands, allowing me to form a strong grip to ensure the rope won't slip when I pull it.

Now that I know the rope is secure, I plant my feet firmly into the ground before using my strength and  body weight to bring the pig up to safety.

Finally, both pigs are in the pen and quite content, pleased to be able to role around in the grass which is quickly being torn up. It's a shame to think they won't last long - I really love bacon.

----

A/N - Sorry it took so long, I lack motivation all time and I have had loads of exams, however I have gotten a rush of motivation which included making my life run smoother so let's hope I'm back to writing.